• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Daring Comics #9 White pages!
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Bought an upgrade and I figured I'd see if there is any demand here before I list on eBay.  

My rules:

1) No HOS or any other reprobates!

2) Payment is due within (3) business days unless an agreement is reached with me before you :takeit:

PayPal is preferred but I will take check. 

3) PayPal orders will ship within (3) business days of receiving funds. Orders paid with Check/Money Order will ship within (7) business days of receiving the check/money order; within (3) business days if I know you.

4) I sell on eBay and my Seller's feedback can be found here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mdktkd&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

5)  :takeit:  in the thread rules all. All negotiations in PM are considered on-going until the buyer posts   :takeit: either through PM or in the thread. 
    On-going negotiations will be canceled in favor of an unequivocal    :takeit: in thread or through PM.
    I'm happy to mark the sale sold and post a :takeit: for you, if you wish to remain anonymous, but someone jumping in and claiming the book at full price, before I mark it sold, voids all PM deal arrangements. 

6) Shipping is $10 anywhere in the continental United States. If you are seriously interested, PM me and we can discuss International shipping. 

7) I'll take a return on CGC ungraded books within 5 days of the books showing delivered. Same rules on CGC graded books but reserve the right to grumble.

Daring Comics #9 in CGC Universal 2.5 with White pages. Great book with one of the best Schomburg WWII covers!      

My Price:$775!

Thanks! 

daring_9_CGC_front.thumb.jpg.7bd375340d5d2f4f6e2bccaf3ecbb167.jpg

Edited by Badger

One of the coolest Schomburg covers IMHO! Fascinating wartime glimpse of how the Japanese were viewed (as foes, naturally, in 1944), and how the Chinese were viewed as victims and U.S. allies being saved from certain pink-shark death by your friendly American superheroes, viz., Sub-Mariner, Human Torch, and Toro. Just a classic cover.