• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some new auctions up....

41 posts in this topic

Some new auctions up including a GA crime book with a L.B. Cole cover; Byrne X-men (108, 141, 142); DC 100 pagers; Detective 411; Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 1; the WW Chicago Spidey sketch cover; and others....

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZoctoberQ5ffire

Spent a bit too much at the con. boo.gif

Flipper! sumo.gif

gossip.gif You need to fix the title to the Detective 434 auction.

Thanks, just fixed it. Actually, all but the Tec 411 and Avengers 92 are my old undercopies. sumo.gif I decided I didn't want the Avengers and I kept the nicer of the two Detective 411s I bought. The sketch variant isn't my thing either. So there.... tongue.gif No flippers here!

Does "No Paypal" mean No Paypal, or "NO Paypal from all you scruffy losers who aren't CGC Forum members"? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Unfortunately, I had to close my Paypal account since I had to be "verified" after a certain amount of money spent, and I didn't feel comfortable doing that. I will take a personal check from you though, if a money order would be too much of a hassle. PM me if you want...

Does "No Paypal" mean No Paypal, or "NO Paypal from all you scruffy losers who aren't CGC Forum members"? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

any shipping dicounts 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

PM me. I can't offer free shipping, but I always combine...

Unfortunately, I had to close my Paypal account since I had to be "verified" after a certain amount of money spent, and I didn't feel comfortable doing that. I will take a personal check from you though, if a money order would be too much of a hassle. PM me if you want...

Well I just bid on a few of these so we are going to have to figure out an wasy way to get you some money if I win. confused-smiley-013.gif Do you accept a Bidpay money order?

Well I just bid on a few of these so we are going to have to figure out an wasy way to get you some money if I win. confused-smiley-013.gif Do you accept a Bidpay money order?

I will take a personal check from you or any type of money order/cashier's check. Let me know if you need further scans...