• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Jingle Bells, Shotgun Shells, or Give War a Chance
1 1

347 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Is this the thread that has footage of a boardie being paddled by his wife while he's wearing a French Maid uniform ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I have this James....does that do anything for you lol ?

assfish.jpg

14 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Man, it's like 3 a.m. in a dive bar in this thread! @lizards2 and @porcupine48 have @crassus so liquored up he's lost his virginity, @Batarag and @Casablanca are ripping stuff off the walls, and @Wolverinex is trolling for tarts in high heels...brings a tear to my eye...it's enough to make me wish I collected war comics (I mean, besides flamethrower covers, duh) 

GLWTS Mike! Fun thread as always! Merry Christmas to a buncha great boardies hanging out in here! 

It's art Gene,art

*Gene is defo not a loser,real nice fellow

mentor.jpg

This has been frustrating dealing with this photophucket outage in the middle of a sales thread.  One of my other troubles is that we lost a lot of our photos in the last computer and external hard drive crash.

However, I just figured out that I can go back to my thumbnails from last summer's sales thread, and if I'm patient enough, go in and recapture the photos from the html page in photophucket, then upload the photos directly.

So I've recaptured the OAAW scans that I'm missing, and I'll at least finish off that series today.  I don't know what I'm losing by uploading directly, as far as quality and size, but we'll see.

Our Army at War 227 6.5+ off-white pages $5.  Deep bend @ mid-spine, foxing lower edge BC.  :news:  SOLD!!!  :news: 

oaaw227.jpgoaaw227bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Our Army at War 237 8.5 ow pages $22. :news:  SOLD!!! :news:

oaaw237.jpgoaaw237bc.jpg.da0d5a4a23ca4760a561067cab1ac4ab.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Our Army at War 258 8.5/9.0 off-white pages $10.  Spine tics for grade.  Glossy and clean. :news:SOLD!!! :news: 

oaaw258.jpgoaaw258bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Our Army at War 260 7.5? off-white pages $6.  Deep bend below bottom staple, light folds @ LLBC.  Glossy and clean.

oaaw260.jpg

oaaw260bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Our Army at War 266 8.5+ white pages $9.  Nice clean, white covers.  Date stamp FC – December 10, 1973.

oaaw266.jpg

oaaw266bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Our Army at War 267 copy a 9.0 white pages, $15.  Top staple attached, despite appearances – downgraded from 9.2 because of this.

oaaw267.jpg

oaaw267bc.jpg

Our Army at War 270 9.0, slightly off-white pages $15.  Nice white and clean FC.  Date stamp on FC – April 10, 1974 for you birthday book collectors.

oaaw270.jpg

oaaw270bc.jpg