• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Jingle Bells, Shotgun Shells, or Give War a Chance
1 1

347 posts in this topic

OK - I also have 

G.I. Combat 271
G.I. Combat 273
G.I. Combat 274
G.I. Combat 275
G.I. Combat 281
G.I. Combat 282

Which might be technically Copper Age, and which the anal retentives here will get really butt-hurt if I post in the almighty GA/SA/BA forum.  So, I will post in my thread in the mixed sales forum, which you may find here:  

Edited by lizards2

6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

OK - I also have 

G.I. Combat 271
G.I. Combat 273
G.I. Combat 274
G.I. Combat 275
G.I. Combat 281
G.I. Combat 282

Which might be technically Copper Age, and which the anal retentives here will get really butt-hurt if I post in the almighty GA/SA/BA forum.  So, I will post in my thread in the mixed sales forum, which you may find here:  

Just post them here. I can’t imagine anyone would mind...

4 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Just post them here. I can’t imagine anyone would mind...

Are you kidding me?  This place has devolved into an anal retentive cesspool of revenge.  Follow the link, darlink.  

Image result for natasha badenov

OK - last one of the night.  I will update the recrap in the morning.

Men of War 9 9.0 white pages $4.  Light crease @ URFC, one spine tic.

mow9.jpg

mow9bc.jpg

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

When I do a sale I list all kinds of comics, pulps, pbs, blbs, toys, premiums and whatever. I just make sure it’s pretty much comic related and I have yet to have any problems. 

That's probably because you're not a card-carrying jerk. lol

With a retinue of button-humpers!  lollol

OK - the recrap on page 1 is updated with books and sales up to this point.  I will try to pound through the OAAWs, while I finish my bloody mary, then...., it's dawg wokkin' time!

Our Army at War 76 6.5/7.0 slightly OW pages $35.  Book looks 9.0 in the bag, but about 1” X 1 ½” moisture stain on FC @ aircraft wheel.  Still, a beautiful copy.

oaaw76.jpg

oaaw76bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
photobucket

Our Army at War 141 7.0 slightly off-white pages $30.  2 ¾” crease at URFC – hard in middle, light at ends.  Extra staples from manufacture – cover wasn’t attached, so they stapled it on with an extra set.  Writing on FC, but not an arrival date.  Sunshadow/foxing BC, foxing @ LLFC.  With all that said, actually a pretty nice copy.
oaaw141.jpg

oaaw141bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

hmm..., perhaps photophucket is down, again, as new images are not showing up for me.  I guess it's dog wokkin' time right now!!! :banana: 

EDIT:  yeah, photophucket is totally SNAFU right now.  Those images above that (for me) say I deleted the image are incorrect.  To be continued later...., 

Second EDIT:  welp - eight hours longer and here we are, with photophucket still out of commission.  I don't know why the FC of OAAW 141 snuck through, as nothing else seems to work.

502 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

The origin closed the connection. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: K05EMwYut3ljN0i-wUdSnDN0nfkQD4ennyLVQzzTXFCHXteIhTj6tA==

jiggy 013119.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Man, it's like 3 a.m. in a dive bar in this thread! @lizards2 and @porcupine48 have @crassus so liquored up he's lost his virginity, @Batarag and @Casablanca are ripping stuff off the walls, and @Wolverinex is trolling for tarts in high heels...brings a tear to my eye...it's enough to make me wish I collected war comics (I mean, besides flamethrower covers, duh) 

GLWTS Mike! Fun thread as always! Merry Christmas to a buncha great boardies hanging out in here! 

4 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Man, it's like 3 a.m. in a dive bar in this thread! @lizards2 and @porcupine48 have @crassus so liquored up he's lost his virginity, @Batarag and @Casablanca are ripping stuff off the walls, and @Wolverinex is trolling for tarts in high heels...brings a tear to my eye...it's enough to make me wish I collected war comics (I mean, besides flamethrower covers, duh) 

GLWTS Mike! Fun thread as always! Merry Christmas to a buncha great boardies hanging out in here! 

At first when I see you smile it makes me cry...it makes me smile...listening to LILY ALLEN....🙂

25 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

@crassus so liquored up he's lost his virginity, 

Bill C dropped by, and said it doesn't really count until you get a solid definition of what "is" is.  That's when mild-mannered @porcupine48 summoned the massive and turgid PORCUPENIS, and tossed erected old Bill out through the plate glass window, and into Phil's parking lot.

Merry Christmas out to everyone, and I'm sorry - Photobucket seems to be massively in the toilet - else I'd finish posting the goods.  Feel free to buy previously posted carp in the meantime....,   win.jpg.92576aa0756983a2ffcd12ebab166981.jpg

Edited by lizards2

It appears that photophucket may be waking up, so maybe I can continue this afternoon with more books.

Meanwhile, Sgt Fury 3a, 7, 11, 39, 41, & 70 have sold. 

:banana:  You guys have slaughtered my Sgt Fury undercopies - good job!  :banana: 

11 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Is this the thread that has footage of a boardie being paddled by his wife while he's wearing a French Maid uniform ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

The only visual image I get of that is comicdonna…,