• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kinda OT: X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse coming for PC too!

6 posts in this topic

The new game due out in stores at the end of September is coming out for 5 platforms, including PC. Also, the 16 playable characters from the beginning include both X-Men and Brotherhoood (and Juggernaut!). If you mix the teams, then you'll get constant bickering from the two factions. Sounds cool!

I have played it for about 5 minutes then put it down. I think I'm going to start it up tonight but I want to get some cheat notes as I can't be bothered with the boring FF4 puzzle you have to complete and the end of each stage. Tell me you only have to so that in the early levels.

In Level 4, the temple, you have to be able to jump at a certain time and I suck at doing that (no hand/eye coordination). I'm stuck at level 4 - stage 3.

You have to do some more puzzles (the ones where you have to create a line to the center?) a couple more times, but it's no biggie once you have done a couple.