• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

End of the Year Plastic Crack - Lego & Action Figures and Anything Else
1 1

91 posts in this topic

Let's see if anyone wants to give Boba Fett and his ship a new home. 

Rules: 

1. No hall of shamers or probation list people.
  2. I welcome thread crapping - it's entertaining. 
  3. US Buyers only at buyer's expense. For US buyers I will ship these via Priority mail or Parcel Post... whatever the buyer wants.
  4. Outside of the US - There are exceptions and I will ship to you so long as you have a longstanding engagement  / history with the boards or I know ya. 
  5. PayPal Only Please
  6. I go by timestamp of whoever commits to buying whether that be in public or PM.  
  7. No HOS, Probation List Members, Problem Children or Drama Llamas. 
  8. Returns are accepted so long as I am notified and the is placed in the mail upon five days upon receipt of the item. 
  9. Timestamp via PM or Public Claim gets the item.   I don't care if you take it here or there... we go by timestamp.  However, straight up taking it now publicly will beat any negotiation on anything.  There really should not be any negotiations, this stuff is pretty cheap per item. 

UPDATE: Let's make this an ongoing thread for the next few days.   There will be Lego and whatever Action Figures I can see laying around that need new homes.   None of these have yet to be listed on eBay.   If you know of anything else I might have listed, feel free to inquire and I can pull things away from other areas and sell them here.  However, if it is listed somewhere else, it will not be listed here.  

Edited by Buzzetta

Lego Star Wars #8097 - Slave 1 - NM and Complete - with ALL Minifigures and Unapplied Sticker Sheet and Instructions - $60

•  
Spoiler

• Includes Han Solo, new Boba Fett and Bossk minifigures
  • Carbonite element holds Han Solo for transport
  • Slave I features opening cockpit that rotates when starship is rotated
  • Slave I measures 13" (33 cm) long and 13" (33 cm) wide
  • All genuine Lego pieces
  • Secret compartment with flick-firing missile repeater and side compartments with flick-firing missiles
  • LEGO Star Wars Slave 1 8097 Version 2010 Release
  • Has side storage as well as a storage container in the tail section. 

I have built this set to make sure that it is complete... If there are any questions let me know. 

IMG_5163.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg

IMG_5166.jpeg

IMG_5167.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Found another related item -

Lego Star Wars #75533 Boba Fett Buildable Figure - $30

As you can see from the image the box has some crushing along the middle of the left, front side.

Retired Product - 

Features (Cut and pasted from the retail description): 

• Buildable and highly posable Boba Fett figure features a cool color scheme with battle-scarred armor decoration, blaster rifle with spring-loaded shooter, jet pack with flick missile and a movable helmet antenna/aiming device.
  • Features new-for-January-2018 Star Wars: Return of the Jedi helmet, textile cape and color scheme.
  • Extra ammo included.
  • Play out exciting shootouts with the powerful spring-loaded shooter and flick missile.
  • Move the limbs into any battle pose.
  • Sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
  • Play out epic adventures from the Star Wars: Return of the Jedi saga.
  • Stands over 9” (25cm) tall with antenna extended.

IMG_5184.jpeg

IMG_5185.jpeg

IMG_5186.jpeg

IMG_5188.jpeg

And this is about to turn into a plastic crack thread... 

okay... 

Same rules as above. There will be Lego and whatever Action Figures I can see laying around that need new homes.   None of these have yet to be listed on eBay.   If you know of anything else I might have listed, feel free to inquire and I can pull things away from other areas and sell them here.  However, if it is listed somewhere else, it will not be listed here.  

SOLD 

Spoiler

Lego 8085 Star Wars Freeco Speeder (Clone Wars) 

Anakin and ... gray beastie. 

$13 - NM and Complete... Stickers have not been applied... ships unassembled. 

IMG_5333.jpeg

IMG_5334.jpeg

IMG_5335.jpeg

IMG_5336.jpeg

IMG_5337.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Groot & Rocket 12" Plush - $30

Designed by Skottie Young for NYCC 2017 

I don't have any pets, I don't smoke, and I love me some air conditioning.  This thing has been in a ziplock bag for the last couple of years. 

IMG_5347.jpeg

Okay... here we go.   More stuff coming after this but I have to build it first for pictures. 

Remember there is absolutely no order to this... it is listed as I find it and pull it.