• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 % OFF Mags: A/E, CBM, Comic Journal, Heavy Metal, Flashbacks,Misc. oddball stuff

126 posts in this topic

:takeit: in thread rules. 14 day return for any reason, you pay postage unless I missed something.  U.S. Shipping is $6 for a single magazine. $8 for up to 6, $10 for more than that, no matter how many you buy. $100 or more and shipping is free.  I will sell internationally, but international buyers probably know as well as I do that shipping cheap books can be expensive in volume, and I'll have to charge accordingly.  

California residents must pay sales tax, but I will deduct the amount from shipping costs, up to the amount of the shipping charge. 

Paypal, zelle, check or money order accepted.

I'll be listing comic reference magazines like CBM, AE and Comics Journal, Heavy Metals, and misc other magazines, including some that are more GA sized like the 1970s Flashback series. No Warren magazines, only one Marvel BA mag, and no other horror mags, sorry. Mostly on the more oddball side.

I'll start with the reference/fanzine type books. 

Unless otherwise described all mags are at least VF/NM, and generally NM.

NOW 15% OFF REMAINING BOOKS.

Edited by rjpb

Tales to Terrible to Tell/ Terrology 1-11

All first prints, includes limited edition copy of #10 with old title. 

There is some bug chew damage on the back cover of issue #2 near spine, doesn't go all the way through, just took some of the black ink off (see 3rd scan).

$65

tttt2.thumb.jpg.a7c51b36e54b012f386dee8fa163862d.jpgtttt3.thumb.jpg.ae67ed86d233e1e73ec8b53bcf6fd312.jpgtttt1.thumb.jpg.ffbd22d0baa62e40ce2bcf672f71637c.jpg