• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you need to fill out credit application for Heritage auctions?

4 posts in this topic

I'd like to place some serious bids in the upcoming Heritage signature auction but I have a question regarding payment. Can I just pay with cash/mo/credit if I win or do I have to go through the credit application process listed on their site? I've always been turned off by the amount of information that is required on the form so I've never filled one out but there are a number of books in this auction that are too good to pass up! If it makes any difference, I wouldn't plan on spending more than a few thosuand dollars in their upcoming auction.

If you pay right away, you don't need to fill out a credit application.

I believe Heritage has a payment plan for very large purchases that may need have the credit application. I could be wrong though.

Are you already signed up with a username & password? I believe you just have to register and then enter your credit card information BEFORE you bid on anything. They will confirm your credit card is valid and then send you a message or email stating if you are pre-approved to bid. I know they want a little lead time to pre-approve you before the auctions, so you may want to hurry. You shouldn't have to fill out any credit application.