• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

J4: Johnny Knoxville Ensemble Movie
2 2

11 posts in this topic

On 8/13/2021 at 4:35 PM, Bosco685 said:

Mister @Buzzetta was looking for this thread

I think the best part about this is that I started the thread. :facepalm:

lol How did you find it?  Not only did I forget what it was named but that I started it.  How long did I spend looking for this? lol 

#OldAge

Edited by Buzzetta

On 8/13/2021 at 5:12 PM, Buzzetta said:

I think the best part about this is that I started the thread. :facepalm:

lol How did you find it?  Not only did I forget what it was named but that I started it.  How long did I spend looking for this? lol 

#OldAge

With this forum's broken search engine I had to go hunt for a thread that was maybe a few months old. Even Google couldn't find it the way this forum structures boards.

Happened across this thread and laughed when I saw who the OP was.

:preach:

Edited by Bosco685

Seeing Knoxville with grey hair is still a shock to the system. I know they're old now, but that old? Seems wrong, somehow. 

On 8/13/2021 at 10:29 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Seeing Knoxville with grey hair is still a shock to the system. I know they're old now, but that old? Seems wrong, somehow. 

What is surprising to me is that they are still alive and able to walk after all the stuff they've done.

On 8/14/2021 at 10:26 PM, media_junkie said:

What is surprising to me is that they are still alive and able to walk after all the stuff they've done.

Knoxville relies on a permanent urinary catheter now doesn't he? I mean, he doesn't keep it in permanently, but putting one in is the only way he can pee, last I heard him talk about it. Could have changed since then, though, and I hope for his sake it has. 

On 8/14/2021 at 7:26 AM, media_junkie said:

Well…Ryan Dunn…