• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 14 Low...but how low?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Books like this will often get a 1.0 if the spine is completely split and the cover is detached (or held together with tape). It's also a good idea to make sure the back cover is original to the book, and it does appear to match other certified examples. 

On the other hand, the cover doesn't appear to match up with the interior very well, so it's possible it could also be married or trimmed (or both!)  

Happy Holidays!   (thumbsu

Edited by The Lions Den

10 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

Books like this will often get a 1.0 if the spine is completely split and the cover is detached (or held together with tape). It's also a good idea to make sure the back cover is original to the book, and it does appear to match other certified examples. 

On the other hand, the cover doesn't appear to match up with the interior very well, so it's possible it could also be married or trimmed (or both!)  

Happy Holidays!   (thumbsu

It feels like its all a match. My gut tells me the top cover was becoming split and detached and a kid used tape to reinforce it in every way. The bottom actually looks ok...so if I'd have to guess I'd say it wasn't fully spit or detached. 

but who knows....

either way -  Happy Holidays to you!!

Edited by Ozonetv