• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much to deduct for a filled in form?

5 posts in this topic

How nice is the hand writing? grin.gif

That's a tough one. CGC seems to grade these books with the standard label and the note the writing on the label. I personaly wouldn't a book with this problem, but I'm sure someone will (assuming it's a key).

When selling Silver Age Marvel I price them 2 grades lower, if its nice DC I simply let the buyer know and discount it slightly.On a forum like this you may find more resistance to these types of books then you will at a convention.Some people won't touch these books and others don't seem to mind as long as the price is right.If you are not in a rush,you'll find a buyer at the right price. The above applies only if the book is Silver Age or older. If it is newer I think you would have to heavily discount unless it is a real key.

It is a tricky one, if the coupon was cut the book drops to FAIR by Overstreet standards. Writting is a bit different though. My feeling is that CGC would give it a Qualified grade.

If graded by Overstreet standards though the book should grade a VG+ if the writing is extensive.