• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$9999999999999999999999999999999999999999

18 posts in this topic

Way to stretch the index page, mon insufficiently_thoughtful_person........

Its clear alotta you guys just dont like me. TOO BAD !!!!t

I AM ME !!!! If you dont like "Me",..put me on ignore,..but I aint going nowhere.

Way to stretch the index page, mon insufficiently_thoughtful_person........

Its clear alotta you guys just dont like me. TOO BAD !!!!t

I AM ME !!!! If you dont like "Me",..put me onb ignore,..but I aint going nowhere.

I swear,..alotta you guys must be true old farts not to 'dig' my krazy personality.

Krazy is nice.

Come on "Krazy", what you did was yet another dreary, childish attention seeking act, which belongs in the section you so desperately craved: the Original Art Section.

[

Ok,..I amended mine too.

My first one called you a DIP loser.

But,...Ill take it back because Id really like to be accepted. I just wanna be loved. Is that so wrong ?

Come on "Krazy", what you did was yet another dreary, childish attention seeking act, which belongs in the section you so desperately craved: the Original Art Section.

[

893blahblah.gif

Whatever Dip !

Ah, and I edited the post too. foreheadslap.gif

Heck, Im operating in real-time,..you are like, 10 seconds in the past !!!!!!!!!! makepoint.gif

i've been on these boards for some time - and i've noticed several references in the past to some "Batman 11" that was significantly restored (by hammer??) such as having it's paper treated artifically or something - yet given a blue label by CGC (and they subsequently acknowledged they were fooled by the restoration??).

i've never been able to find the thread on this book despite several search attempts. can someone give a brief summary on that book, or at least point me to the thread? thanks.

i've been on these boards for some time - and i've noticed several references in the past to some "Batman 11" that was significantly restored (by hammer??) such as having it's paper treated artifically or something - yet given a blue label by CGC (and they subsequently acknowledged they were fooled by the restoration??).

i've never been able to find the thread on this book despite several search attempts. can someone give a brief summary on that book, or at least point me to the thread? thanks.

Thank goodness it's not the copy I purchased 2 years ago. Mine is a 7.0.