• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] + + + Two deeply discounted slabs for sale! Atomic Age SCI-FI and a pedigree. + + +

8 posts in this topic

:rulez:

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: PayPal Goods and Services or personal check. Item will ship when payment clears. 

TIME PAYMENTS: I doubt you will need them this time. ;) 

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: FREE TO THE USA!  International customers need to contact me BEFORE placing a bid. 

RETURN POLICY: No returns on these books. Please study the scans, graders' notes, and descriptions carefully. Let me know if you have any questions prior to bidding.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! 

I'm offering two slabs today for quite a bit less than I paid. Please don't ask me to cut the price any further. These are priced for a quick sale. 

:flipbait:

Space Detective 2 - CGC 4.0 with off-white pages. 

SOLD TO jbpez! 

Space Detective 2 F.jpg

Space Detective 2 B.jpg

Edited by newshane

Challengers of the Unknown 10 - CGC 6.5 with cream to off-white pages - MOHAWK VALLEY PEDIGREE (original certificate included, black and white scan provided). 

$100 SHIPPED TO THE USA 

Challengers of the Unknown 10 - Mohawk Valley - 6.5 F.jpg

Challengers of the Unknown 10 - Mohawk Valley - 6.5 R.jpg

mohawk.jpg

I will also be offering some items for sale in the Modern Age forum - lots of EC reprints (duplicates I didn't know I had) will be included, so be sure to check it out! 

If these don't sell by this weekend, they will remain in the vault. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking! :foryou:

10 minutes ago, jbpez said:

take

^^

Thanks so much! A really great snag in my humble but biased opinion. :bigsmile: