• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BIO-RUPP'S TRULY MIXED - MY 1ST SALE OF 2020 !

386 posts in this topic

TRULY MIXED AND CELEBRATING MY 10TH YEAR ON THE BOARDS !

SOME SILVER, SOME BRONZE, SOME COPPER, & SOME MODERN...AN ALL AGE SALE !

ENJOY !

YOU KNOW YOU NEED THIS STUFF !  :D 

I HAVE A FEW SIMPLE SELLING STATEMENTS / RULES BELOW.

THEY WILL BE FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER...NO EXCUSES PLEASE.

PLEASE READ & ABIDE BY THEM !

ALL LOW HANGING FRUIT OFFERS WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH  

The simple rules... :bigsmile:

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere.

It's fine if someone wants to post the " :takeit: sign pending scan"... but realize if someone posts the :takeit: sign after you without a "pending scan" notation, then their :takeit: will trump yours.

If someone posts :takeit: in the sales thread in the time it takes me to mark it sold to you from your PM, you also will lose item.

If you're really worried about losing the item, then you better post :takeit: it here in the sales thread ;)

- Paypal only please. Your paypal address must be confirmed and I only ship to the confirmed address noted in your paypal account.  Not verified?  Then get verified  

- No probies, HOS, people who I choose not to sell to... or those on my personal ignore list.  If you are on one of these lists, I will tell you in the thread to please delete your "take it"... and go elsewhere.

- Payment required within three days of me sending you an initial invoice unless prior arrangements are made beforehand.  If you want to add to your invoice, that's fine... but it's still THREE DAYS after you're sent the INITIAL invoice.  This rule is in place regardless of weather or not you read the invoice and leave it flashing in your inbox.  I try to plan all this out so I can get paid fast and ship fast with minimal trips to the PO.   Realize that after the three days after I send your initial invoice, books are back up for sale.  By winning my book(s), you agree to this.  Not trying to be wank-ish, just more efficient. Not really interested in time payments, as I need these books out the door. 

- Shipping will be Medium Flat Rate boxed and insured for USA Paypal confirmed addresses and is $13.95 (which is like 50 cents less than actual base cost).   If additional priority mail boxes are needed for your merchandise, then please note, the shipping price will go up.  I promise you I'm not in this to make money off shipping.   Please  don't whine about shipping cost after the fact, it's posted right here.  Please don't ask me to ship any other way.  I like using the Flat Rate boxes and they offer a superior amount of protection.  I am picking up insurance on these after the free $50 in protection they give for priority mail, so buy lots and save more ;)  

- PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT currently shipping outside of the USA at this time. 

- Returns gladly accepted within 7 days of receipt of package at buyer's expense.  That said, if you cannot follow my simple return instructions (depending on the situation), then no return for you.

Need to see how legit I am... here are 30+ pages of my kudos. 

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199&fpart=1

RECAP IS NOW ONLY ON PAGE 19

I originally had another full recap posted here... but it's come to my attention that I have to hold the hand of some people who can't seem to read the above.  I'm going to bring the above  awful travesty here to this post so no one will miss it during their tail-end purchases.

I've even put most of it in purple...just to make it easier for certain people to read.  I even took the time to make the one part that seems to be like kicking a dog to some people a little bit bigger, again just to make it easier to read.

These boxes offer SUPERIOR protection and I pack them very well. 

If you have a problem with this... do me a favor and just don't partake here.  If you spent enough, I actually lose money on shipping this way and if you can't see that, I really don't know what to tell you.

Mainly,  I don't want to hear the "after-the-fact" whine.  So please, for the love of the Evan all-mighty... just take the time to read this.

"- Shipping will be Medium Flat Rate boxed and insured for USA Paypal confirmed addresses and is $13.95 (which is like 50 cents less than actual base cost).   If additional priority mail boxes are needed for your merchandise, then please note, the shipping price will go up.  I promise you I'm not in this to make money off shipping.   Please  don't whine about shipping cost after the fact, it's posted right here.  Please don't ask me to ship any other way.  I like using the Flat Rate boxes and they offer a superior amount of protection.  I am picking up insurance on these after the free $50 in protection they give for priority mail, so buy lots and save more ;)  "

Edited by Bio-Rupp

ULTIMATE FALLOUT # 4 - 2ND PRINTING SET - BOTH COPIES NM, BOTH FOR $20

Recent ebay sales have the cover on the right selling for over $15 - $18 alone.

I have EIGHT six  FOUR SETS of these at $20 each set.

SOLD TWO SETS TO delt569

SOLD TWO SETS TO pabstbluerobot

june 22 2019 sale150.jpg

june 22 2019 sale151.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

CRIME SUSPENSTORIES # 22 - 1998 GEMSTONE PUBLISHING - GLOSSY NM COPY - $100

COPY A

Beautiful book with just a few spine ticks. 

Last one of these sold on Ebay at $119 with two still up for sale at $225 - $250.  Will they sell them?  Who knows.

jan 8th 2020 sale001.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale002.jpg

BLACK WIDOW # 1 - MARVEL KNIGHTS 1999 - GLOSSY VF/NM COPY - $6

Book shows spine stress at lower back cover spine.  See scan.  Front cover displays great though.

SOLD TO ECHU

jan 8th 2020 sale007.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale008.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

BLACK WIDOW # 1 - MAX COMICS 2002 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $7

Sweet books with possibly a tiny spine tick or so.  Books are getting hotter the closer the movie gets.  Greg Horn cover too.

I have THREE TWO COPIES available at $7 each.

SOLD ONE COPY TO ECHU

jan 8th 2020 sale009.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale010.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

BLACK WIDOW # 1, 2, 3, 4 - MARVEL KNIGHTS 2004 SERIES - ALL FOR $10

ALL NM-/NM COPIES due to occasional spine ticks on the dark covers..  Issue 4 has some rounding of the spine.

Less than cover price over 15 years ago. 

SOLD TO ECHU

jan 8th 2020 sale012.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale013.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale014.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale011.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

BATTLECHASERS # 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 - GLOSSY NM NINE ISSUE SET - $30

Hard to believe this series is over 20 years old now.  It seemed like it took Joe Mad at least 15 years to get nine issues out lol 

I included the Red Monika variants in this set for that much needed T&A factor that we all love so much.

Basic wear from storage...might have a spine tick or two.

jan 8th 2020 sale018.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale019.jpg

001 aug 10 2019034.jpg

001 aug 10 2019035.jpg

001 aug 10 2019036.jpg

001 aug 10 2019037.jpg

001 aug 10 2019038.jpg

001 aug 10 2019041.jpg

001 aug 10 2019042.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

BLOODSTONE # 2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $7

Beautiful copies with a minute spine tick or so.

I have FOUR COPIES at $7 each.

Finish your sets, this character doesn't appear to be cooling down.

jan 8th 2020 sale020.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale021.jpg

48 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

BLACK WIDOW # 1 - MARVEL KNIGHTS 1999 - GLOSSY VF/NM COPY - $6

Book shows spine stress at lower back cover spine.  See scan.  Front cover displays great though.

jan 8th 2020 sale007.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale008.jpg

Take 

42 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

BLACK WIDOW # 1 - MAX COMICS 2002 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $7

Sweet books with possibly a tiny spine tick or so.  Books are getting hotter the closer the movie gets.  Greg Horn cover too.

I have THREE COPIES available at $7 each.

jan 8th 2020 sale009.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale010.jpg

Take 1 copy.

36 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

BLACK WIDOW # 1, 2, 3, 4 - MARVEL KNIGHTS 2004 SERIES - ALL FOR $10

ALL NM-/NM COPIES due to occasional spine ticks on the dark covers..  Issue 4 has some rounding of the spine.

Less than cover price over 15 years ago. 

jan 8th 2020 sale012.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale013.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale014.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale011.jpg

Take