• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS 4, Avengers 47
2 2

16 posts in this topic

This is my first sales post.

Rules:

• No POS or HOS members
  • First take in the thread wins the item
  • I'll accept PayPal for payments of less than $1,000 or check/money order for payments of $1,000+
  • Please make payments within 2 days
  • $10 for raw shipment or $18 for slab shipment within the US
  • Returns with a full refund will be given for up to 7 days after receipt of an item
Edited by hatrik777

FF 48 raw.    NO LONGER AVAILABLE

The book presents great and is in excellent shape with the exception of the lower staple being detached from the cover on 3 of the 4 sides.  The pages are white-off white.

For full disclosure, this item has been listed in the Spare Me a Grade section at

Most estimates in the thread range from 5.0 - 6.5, however, I am asking a price much beyond that range because there is a pending offer from a buyer who has seen this book in person and believes it has 9.0 potential.  The spine and cover wear is minimal but looks exaggerated due to less-than-ideal lighting for pictures.  Please take a look and let me know if you have any interest.  Thanks!

FF_b.jpeg

FF_a.jpeg

Edited by hatrik777

10 minutes ago, hatrik777 said:

Thanks to all who put eyes on the FF 48 and provided feedback.  I'm taking it down.  I'll list be listing some more Marvel books tomorrow.

I hope you can get the 6,000! GLWTS!