• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 posts in this topic

For all the usual suspects that try to throw every thread into an unreadable mass of chaos of useless banter, back and forth accusations and here say information...

please leave this one out of it.

there’s plenty of other parades to rain on

Im not the one  

Edited by Shoomanfoo

On 1/11/2020 at 10:21 PM, Lazyboy said:

Fixed, since "this book" is Venom: Lethal Protector #1 from Marvel and not just anything that looks kind of similar.

Thanks! Looks like I still have some serious searching to do. 

On 1/9/2020 at 5:23 PM, Shoomanfoo said:

Well I’ll tell you it’s not a fake and I figured that would be a few peoples ideas. This came from a stack of 25 copies that were bought from a dollar bin before the Black error was even a thing. 

All were priced at a dollar and only a year or so after the book came out.

I thank you for your educated response though.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:36 PM, Shoomanfoo said:

No I don’t understand I only know how much I bought them for and in my original bagged picture there is $1:50 price sticker on it.

dont really know what your trying to say except to assume I didn’t pay 1 buck a piece.

well whatever floats your boat good sir.

remember what they say about people that assume ;)

Please tell me more about false assumptions reading.

A failing shop trying to recoup their costs is more believable.

2 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

Please tell me more about false assumptions reading.

A failing shop trying to recoup their costs is more believable.

I just said a lot but decided to HIDE because it’s not worth it.

Books were 1.00 a piece at Sport card comic shop box.

Sorry if that’s not what you want to here.

you can troll as long as you like if your bored or jealous or angry...

keep bumping the thread. Your doing me a favor ;)

2 minutes ago, Shoomanfoo said:

I know this would not happen in the real world face to face.

My questioning of a strange (but not quite literally unbelievable) story? My correcting somebody who doesn't seem to have their facts straight?

How much do you want to bet? Ask the guy I interrupted at the last local show when he started spouting off with ridiculous numbers from the awful rarecomics site.

You seem to have an odd production error. Congratulations! Who cares?

13 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Wait... were they $1.00 or $1.50? I'm confused since you keep posting different things.

I never posted anything different. You’re  attention span seems to be small...

The original price tag on book was 1.50 as seen in pic.

I bought it with 25 copies out of a dollar box full of red covers

Never once was my story changed I’m just curios why you are lying in an effort to make me look dishonest...

thats really bizarre

Are you ok sir? 

3581EC31-E0F5-4529-AD40-7989803DC9FC.jpeg

Edited by Shoomanfoo

18 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

My questioning of a strange (but not quite literally unbelievable) story? My correcting somebody who doesn't seem to have their facts straight?

How much do you want to bet? Ask the guy I interrupted at the last local show when he started spouting off with ridiculous numbers from the awful rarecomics site.

You seem to have an odd production error. Congratulations! Who cares?

Why are you still here?

you don’t like nor care about this book

But you cannot stop looking at the thread

your acting like a man that needs special help

its embarrassing 

and for for the record you have not corrected me on anything.

its my book and my story.

you can’t make it yours..that’s just delusional 

...and sad

Edited by Shoomanfoo

On 1/11/2020 at 8:45 PM, Shoomanfoo said:

For all the usual suspects that try to throw every thread into an unreadable mass of chaos of useless banter, back and forth accusations and here say information...

please leave this one out of it.

there’s plenty of other parades to rain on

Im not the one  

reddit-thats-not-how-this-works.jpg&f=1&

This is the CGC board, not some silly speculation site. If what you're saying is accurate, there's no problem. But if you're going to spread inaccurate information, you ought to be prepared to be challenged.

2 hours ago, Shoomanfoo said:

and for for the record you have not corrected me on anything.

its my book and my story.

you can’t make it yours..that’s just delusional 

...and sad

I can't say this thread wasn't useful. If nothing else, it taught me that if you want to prove that you paid $1 for something, post a picture of that item with a $1.50 price tag! lol

You were corrected on the black error not being a thing before you bought your multiple copies, though RMA was the first to mention that.

You accused people of claiming your book was fake, but I'm pretty sure nobody questioned whether or not it was an authentic copy of V:LP1. Being damaged or altered doesn't make a book fake.

You have implied that your book is desirable because it's defective, but it's not the same production error that was deemed cool many years ago.

Ok all the post are funny you guys can continue to waste you time.

you ask “why do I keep posting”

well ummmmm...it is my post after all and you guys seem to want to keep it alive or at least try to litter it with nonsense that again..doesn’t say anything.

If I want to tell a story about a book I paid a buck for with a 1.50 price tag??

Thats certainly my prerogative as you have every right to keep responding.

so you guys have a great day just remember.

your riding MY POST

yup my post lol...so enjoy 

5 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

I can't say this thread wasn't useful. If nothing else, it taught me that if you want to prove that you paid $1 for something, post a picture of that item with a $1.50 price tag! lol

You were corrected on the black error not being a thing before you bought your multiple copies, though RMA was the first to mention that.

You accused people of claiming your book was fake, but I'm pretty sure nobody questioned whether or not it was an authentic copy of V:LP1. Being damaged or altered doesn't make a book fake.

You have implied that your book is desirable because it's defective, but it's not the same production error that was deemed cool many years ago.

Doesn’t matter what was “Deemed Cool”

There is no other existence or example of my book therefore there’s not knowledge of popular opinion.

Its irrelevant to me about the “cool books”

This is about VLP1 silver print error 

And I’m actually glad RMA and Lazyboy are here now...

Your the same guys that argue to no end on all the other relevant posts and make them an unreadable mess

At least you guys being here let’s me know that this post will be relevant or at least worthy of your trolling for some time.

Keep it alive fellas...and again enjoy MY POST  

Edited by Shoomanfoo

10 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

reddit-thats-not-how-this-works.jpg&f=1&

This is the CGC board, not some silly speculation site. If what you're saying is accurate, there's no problem. But if you're going to spread inaccurate information, you ought to be prepared to be challenged.

What information was inaccurate?

And please provide some kind of documentation or substantial evidence and/or references beyond just a baseless accusation. 

I won’t hold my breath.

*** As far as a 1.50 price tag on a book I bought for a dollar in the mid nineties is inconsequential.

I didn’t put the tag on the original bag and it does not have to reflect what I paid.

your desperately reaching  for straws and wasting your time.

its silly really..but whatever floats your boat bub

Edited by Shoomanfoo