• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Comic Shop and Heritage Auctions Weekly/Monthly Listings
1 1

4 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

Anyone know what day of the week does MCS and or Heritage Auctions list their new weekly/monthly auctions?  

Our Prime auctions run four times a year and open the first Monday of January, April, July, and October, and end the following week.

Our weekly auctions open Monday and end the following Monday, every week except those when a Prime auction is running.

1 minute ago, mycomicshop said:

Our weekly auctions open Monday and end the following Monday, every week except those when a Prime auction is running.

Thanks but when do you list the the books for the following weeks auction? I'm just curious and would like to know, for example if you list the books on a Thursday for the upcoming Monday auction?

3 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

Thanks but when do you list the the books for the following weeks auction? I'm just curious and would like to know, for example if you list the books on a Thursday for the upcoming Monday auction?

I understand. You can see what's currently assigned to upcoming auctions here:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/auctions/list

Weekly auctions are shown up to 25 days in advance, and Prime auctions are shown up to 95 days in advance. Item assignments to auction don't "lock in" until the day before the auction will open. Before then consignors are free to add or remove items at will. So you won't see a final list of everything in the auction until just before the auction is about to open, but you can access the preview as items are being added at any time.