• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Foolkiller!!!!

44 posts in this topic

lol.

that's pretty funny Brad... thanks.

anyway, thanks to everyone for the well wishes. the big 3-0 today. Of course, since my roommate was delinquent in planning this party I didn't want, guess who's running around on my "day off" to get all the stuff... ah well, she has a lot going on, I won't complain... except it's all her friends so... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sounds like my kind of party! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FK!!!

So, yesterday, me and DAM60 met Foolkiller, his friend Chris and BronzeBruce13 at the Borgata in Atlantic City to celebrate BK's 30th birthday. Me and Dave decided to take the A.C. bus instead of taking my car (I wanted to get some reading done in transit), which turned out to be a near-fatal mistake as the air conditioning broke down and there was nearly a riot (no exaggeration) on the bus in the 95 degree heat. 893whatthe.gif

Anyway, they decided to ground the bus at a rest stop and so we had to wait for another bus to come along, which basically doubled our transit time to A.C. We did finally get there, though, and soon after we arrived, the Bronze One greeted us with a trademark Corona in hand while Foolkiller was engrossed in a game of Texas Hold 'Em. Me and Bruce proceeded to drop some coin at the roulette wheel before all of us convened for dinner, where we learned that one can only ingest so many soft-shell crabs without getting thoroughly sick of them. Here we are waiting to get seated for dinner:

901682-BorgataAug2005small.jpg

After dinner, me and Bruce decided to try and win our money back at roulette. Though, having dropped most of his capital earlier, Bruce had like $5 left to play with, so me and Dave staked him with another $80, which, through a series of audacious bets, he rapidly built up to $400. Seeking to recoup all of his previous losses, he put the entire $400 on "red" and we were chanting "red, red, red, red, red, red"...only to see it come up Black #4. frown.gif Oh well, as I told Bruce, "no risk it, no biscuit". It was a lot of fun nonetheless. Me and Dave headed back to NYC soon after, but it was definitely a good time all around. The fact that there was some primo eye candy at the Borgata as well definitely didn't hurt matters any either. wink.gif

901682-BorgataAug2005small.jpg.b144834fdb3425c8da27d0adadf1fc2c.jpg