• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature and sketch issue

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just received my books back from CGC. My Action Comics 1000 blank variant with original art by Jesus Merino and Amazing Spiderman #1 blank variant with original art by Will Sliney. The Spiderman book says "Signed and sketch by Will Sliney" on the label but my Action Comics 1000 only says "Signed by Jesus Merino". Seems to me that CGC left it out the fact that it's his sketch by mistake and I am a bit concerned that this may impact the value of the book if it doesnt clearly state that it's his sketch. Thoughts?

IMG-20200123-WA0019.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Robin Maris said:

Hi,

I just received my books back from CGC. My Action Comics 1000 blank variant with original art by Jesus Merino and Amazing Spiderman #1 blank variant with original art by Will Sliney. The Spiderman book says "Signed and sketch by Will Sliney" on the label but my Action Comics 1000 only says "Signed by Jesus Merino". Seems to me that CGC left it out the fact that it's his sketch by mistake and I am a bit concerned that this may impact the value of the book if it doesnt clearly state that it's his sketch. Thoughts?

IMG-20200123-WA0019.jpeg

Call CGC.

They can (and probably will) fix the label.