• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 16 CGC 9.0 White Pages FS or Trade

12 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I just bought myself (literally) the Avengers 16 CGC 9.0 White Pager off of Comiclink. Got home today and looked at this one and my raw one, and actually like my raw one much better.

The scan of the book is still up on Comiclink's site, but I don't want to swipe, but just go to www.comiclink.com and look at the scan there when you search for Avengers 16 CGC 9.0 -- the book is gorgeous, but I don't need two. And the color on my raw book is just a little richer and deeper.

Bar # on my book is 0069420017 in case you want the grader's notes.

I paid high for the book, but I also like it. That's why I'd prefer a trade.

Am always looking for slabbed Hawkmans, Atoms, Aquamans (with good Cardy covers), Captain America 110, JIMs, and early Thors 127-130.

Thanks for looking! PM with any offers... trade or otherwise.

Am always looking for slabbed Hawkmans, Atoms, Aquamans

893whatthe.gif

I must say good for you for collecting rare DCs with great covers but not ones I see a lot of demand for. Hey Eides is selling the first ten issues of Aquaman on ebay if they don't meet reserve would you like me to go to the store and haggle with them on your behalf?

Eric:

let's talk about this via PM. I saw those as well, and I'm sure there's a few I'd be interested. I appreciate you looking out for me.

I love the DC covers, and am becoming more and more interested in becoming a hardcore DC collector and maybe only keeping one or two Marvels (like JIM 112 or Cap 100).

Ordinarily, I'd let the auction run its course. But a board member basically offered the reserve, the reserve had not been met and no BIN. So, once I got the offer, I shut it down. If the piece had met its reserve, I would have let the auction continue.