• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

batman long halloween 1-13 ultra high grade
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I rarely grade anything NM/NM+ but taking a look at this collection, they are obviously unread, sharp corners, no finger prints on the glossy covers,  only the smallest amount on spine stress or corner blunting on a handful the issues. don't take my word for it take a look at the scans and judge for yourself. I have seen similar sets sell on ebay for $270 + shipping,  So I thought asking $250 delivered to the cont usa would be a fair asking price. 

You may be able to find a set cheaper but a better ungraded set unlikely. The majority of them in my opinion should be graded. Scans are of the front and backs of the actual issues.  take a look and see what you think. Ebay sellers name is Kevincwa if you want to ck out feedback 20years of 100% feedback and majority of my transactions are comic books. thanks for your interest

Scan1.jpg

Scan2.jpg

Scan3.jpg

Scan4.jpg

Scan5.jpg

Scan6.jpg

Scan7.jpg

Scan8.jpg

Scan9.jpg

Scan10.jpg

Scan11.jpg

Scan12.jpg