• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Multiple Copies/Sets Early 80's: TAKE 20% OFF REMAINING BOOKS ( thread closing on Feb. 9 @ 2:00 pm)
2 2

84 posts in this topic

A recently acquired collection yielded multiple copies of books/sets that were in very nice shape ...

• All the books bear the 'stack wave' (usually just to the right of the spine) but these and most of the other minor flaws noted below can be pressed out for improvement.  I'll keep the thread open for a while and see how the response is to the copies/sets.  I'll start with 4 sets of the 1982 Wolverine Limited series.

RULES:

• No hos/probs;
  • PayPal preferred, e-transfer okay in Canada;
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada, up to 5 raws, is $10.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post, up to 5 raws, is $15.00; anything over that limit will need to be determined; International OK, but shipping will be need to be determined based on where you live.
  • If there is something you see on the raws that I missed, please contact me within 1 week of receiving and we'll work it out (full refund, but shipping on you).
  • I'll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!  Thus ... the first :takeit: (or variant thereof) in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM!
  • Please provide payment within 2 days of receiving my PM with the total.
  • Please PM with questions/reasonable offers.
Edited by BuscemasAvengers

Wolverine Limited Series 1-4, SET A: $90.00 :news: SOLD to wolverine180

• 1: Newsstand Edition; 8.5-9.0; some crinkling (likely due to stacking) along the top of the fc/bc;
  • 2: Newsstand Edition, Canadian Price Variant, 9.0; stacking dimple at bottom runs through the book but should be pressable;
  • 3: 9.2 or higher; the '3s' seemed to be the best of the bunch in this 4-book series;
  • 4: Newsstand Edition, Canadian Price Variant, 8.5-9.0; small crinkles on bc; very tiny tear at top rc of bc.

SetA.jpg

1FC.jpg

1BC.jpg

2FC.jpg

2BC.jpg

3FC.jpg

3BC.jpg

4FC.jpg

4BC.jpg

Wolverine Limited Series 1-4, SET B: $100.00 :news: SOLD to Gsims718

• 1: Newsstand Edition; 8.5-9.0; very small chip along the bottom of fc;
  • 2: Newsstand Edition, Canadian Price Variant, 9.0 or higher; stacking dimple at bottom runs through the book but should be pressable;
  • 3: 9.2 or higher;
  • 4: Newsstand Edition, Canadian Price Variant, 9.0-9.2; bit of a spine roll.

SetB.jpg

1FC.jpg

1BC.jpg

2FC.jpg

2BC.jpg

3FC.jpg

3BC.jpg

4FC.jpg

4BC.jpg

Wolverine Limited Series 1-4, SET C: $115.00 :news: SOLD to Gsims718

• 1: Newsstand Edition; 9.0; a few ncb creases on bc; very tiny chip at bottom of fc;
  • 2: Newsstand Edition, Canadian Price Variant, 9.0-9.2; spine roll
  • 3: 9.2 or higher; small distributor white on fc (not a stain);
  • 4: Newsstand Edition, Canadian Price Variant, 9.0-9.2; small crinkle lower rc of bc.

SetC.jpg

1FC.jpg

1BC.jpg

2FC.jpg

2BC.jpg

3FC.jpg

3BC.jpg

4FC.jpg

4BC.jpg

Wolverine Limited Series 1-4, SET D: $125.00 :news: SOLD via PM

• 1: Newsstand Edition; 9.0-9.2; ncb crease bottom of fc;
  • 2: Newsstand Edition, Canadian Price Variant, 9.2 or higher;
  • 3: 9.2 or higher;
  • 4: Newsstand Edition, Canadian Price Variant, 9.2 or higher.

SetD.jpg

1FC.jpg

1BC.jpg

2FC.jpg

2BC.jpg

3FC.jpg

3BC.jpg

4FC.jpg

4BC.jpg

On 2/3/2020 at 1:14 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Wolverine Limited Series 1-4, SET A: $90.00

• 1: Newsstand Edition; 8.5-9.0; some crinkling (likely due to stacking) along the top of the fc/bc;
  • 2: Newsstand Edition, Canadian Price Variant, 9.0; stacking dimple at bottom runs through the book but should be pressable;
  • 3: 9.2 or higher; the '3s' seemed to be the best of the bunch in this 4-book series;
  • 4: Newsstand Edition, Canadian Price Variant, 8.5-9.0; small crinkles on bc; very tiny tear at top rc of bc.

SetA.jpg

1FC.jpg

1BC.jpg

2FC.jpg

2BC.jpg

3FC.jpg

3BC.jpg

4FC.jpg

4BC.jpg

Take at 10% off please and thank you