• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Incredible Hulk 181

4 posts in this topic

A6E7B49D-7349-4301-B7EF-4DA0EFB8615B.thumb.jpeg.8bcf4dff6a66258ad6255605637fc019.jpegHey everyone, if anyone has a moment to take a look at this comic for me and offer up an opinion i would appreciate it!

0 knowledge about comics before inheriting about 60 last week. Hopefully these pictures can provide enough info for a rough estimate.

Thanks!

What you guys are looking at:

Cover: some of the ink obviously bled on the bottom right corner

Slight indent in Hulks pants (maybe from a fingernail or something)

Could use a press, clearly. At some point it wasn’t stacked flat as you can probably see. The cover page doesnt sit flush with the rest of the pages when opening the book so theres some wear on that edge. 

Structurally the spine is solid and staples intact.

Inside: about half of the pages (maybe slightly less) have those puncture marks across the bottom of the pages but no sign of them on either cover page oddly enough. 

Back: nothing special other than the obvious around the edges and could use a clean. 

This book and a few other decently valuable ones survived a house fire a few years back so i’ll happy with whatever grade it ends up with down the road!

Thanks again!

Edited by Domi87
Etiquette?

31 minutes ago, Deadpoolica said:

I'd recommend checking to see if the marvel value stamp was cut out or not though...that will decrease the value if it has been 

Oops thank you. Not sure how I managed to not upload that picture 😕 nothing is missing, all of the damage in the photos. Thank you!