• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

35 cent Variant List-Help wanted

904 posts in this topic

While this isn't a new addition to Paul's list (by a month)... it's still worth a look...

A Valentine's Gift From Lighthouse

For those who would like to see some great big scans, here ya go:

Front cover

Back Cover

I didn't post them directly in the thread to avoid stretching the screen... makepoint.gif

While this isn't a new addition to Paul's list (by a month)... it's still worth a look...

Front cover

Back Cover

I didn't post them directly in the thread to avoid stretching the screen... makepoint.gif

mad.gif

Front cover

Back Cover

mad.gif

Why the grumpy face, greggy-weggy?

Were you hoping I would post scans of the Flash Comics 9 or the Captain America Comics 78 instead? devil.gif

Front cover

Back Cover

mad.gif

Why the grumpy face, greggy-weggy?

Were you hoping I would post scans of the Flash Comics 9 or the Captain America Comics 78 instead? devil.gif

confused.gif

Front cover

Back Cover

Dang, I threw a bid on it but Rob's initial bid wasn't just a placeholder and I got outbid. 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gifstooges.gifstooges.gif

I might have bid higher, but I wasn't clear on whether or not that recipe for spinach quiche was included or not. That could make a difference you know.

That back cover. Is that a couple or 3 bad wrinkles? Or tears?

Three "production creases" or "printing ripples" depending on who you talk to... Because of the slight shadow they create they wind up being more noticeable in the scan than in person. There's also a very faint one on the front cover. I have seen them in books as high as 9.6, but they have almost no effect on grades below 9.0...

Three "production creases" or "printing ripples" depending on who you talk to... Because of the slight shadow they create they wind up being more noticeable in the scan than in person. There's also a very faint one on the front cover. I have seen them in books as high as 9.6, but they have almost no effect on grades below 9.0...

I've had 3 of them on my 9.8 Shanna 1! But...of course, I get the better grades! tongue.gif

Front cover

Back Cover

While it appears to be having little effect on the market, yet, there is certainly an increase in 35 cent material lately.

I've had 3 of them on my 9.8 Shanna 1! But...of course, I get the better grades! tongue.gif

893frustrated.gif you and your patented "nutsac" creases - House should have use that as a selling point in the description...

While it appears to be having little effect on the market, yet, there is certainly an increase in 35 cent material lately.

One seller, atkvro, seems to be coming up with several on a weekly basis, as if she is running out to the store and digging thru boxes and posting them up confused-smiley-013.gif she used to post them as regular issues but finally cuaght on...

893frustrated.gif you and your patented "nutsac" creases - House should have use that as a selling point in the description...

Hey...I have to be good at something! crazy.gif