• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink's next Featured Auction Has Started Posting Books
17 17

1,721 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2022 at 7:51 PM, Forbush-Man said:

lol Above the lower bow end and below the quiver. 

I know, I just wanted you to say it because I’m a big d-bag 🤣. I actually don’t hate it. Whichever 3 year old did the color touch, it’s an improvement!

Edited by LDarkseid1

On 11/7/2022 at 7:52 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

I know, I just wanted you to say it because I’m a big d-bag 🤣. I actually don’t hate it. Whichever 3 year old did the color touch, it’s an improvement!

It's a prettier blue than the actual one used on the cover. 

On 11/6/2022 at 9:48 AM, Forbush-Man said:

The next Comiclink Featured Auction begins in 11 days (Nov. 17th) and this is the big one for me.

Hope you did alright in the CL Focused Auction with your Centaur books, even though their Focused auctions always takes a back seat with less bidders chiming in even for a look as compared to their Featured Auctions.  :wishluck:

From looking at some of the books you posted here for this coming round of their Featured Auction, I am quite confident that you will come up smelling like roses by the time it's all said and done.  (thumbsu

On 11/7/2022 at 8:55 PM, lou_fine said:

Hope you did alright in the CL Focused Auction with your Centaur books, even though their Focused auctions always takes a back seat with less bidders chiming in even for a look as compared to their Featured Auctions.  :wishluck:

From looking at some of the books you posted here for this coming round of their Featured Auction, I am quite confident that you will come up smelling like roses by the time it's all said and done.  (thumbsu

Thanks Lou, I did do very well in the October auction with all things considered.  My expectations were mixed, yet slightly exceeded.  

This November Featured auction though is my big hurrah.  I hope to do very well this go round.  Remember to bid early & bid often. :insane: