• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mike'sMediocreStuff - All Shiznit Has Been Posted
2 2

101 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Hey Liz,

:takeit: Baby Huey and Papa 9 file copy, Action 1 reprint, Marvel Fanfare 10 & 11, Fear 16

Whoa!  Haven't sold a Baby Huey in a while.  Marc from House of Comics cleaned me out of a bunch of the nice ones quite a few years ago.

I will be posting more weird shiznit later tonight, so check back in the am.

Edited by lizards2

33 minutes ago, JRBaxter said:

Take Ghost Rider 41; X-Men 92; Marvel Comics Presents 1; Marvel Fanfare 1, 2 & 33; Creatures On The Loose copy B; Daredevil 182; FOOM 3 & 13; and ManThing 10 copy C (free with purchase)

Was that Creatures on the Loose copy b of #22 or #26 ??

8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Whoa!  Haven't sold a Baby Huey in a while.  Marc from House of Comics cleaned me out of a bunch of the nice ones quite a few years ago.

Thanks Mike! I have no Harvey File Copies so it was a chance to grab an affordable example. The fact that it is a Baby Huey from your Baby Huey collection just adds provenance! The longer I'm in this hobby the more I care to know who loved a funnybook before I did. 

2 hours ago, Readcomix said:
11 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Thanks Mike! I have no Harvey File Copies so it was a chance to grab an affordable example. The fact that it is a Baby Huey from your Baby Huey collection just adds provenance! The longer I'm in this hobby the more I care to know who loved a funnybook before I did. 

Oooh - I'm putting up a Mike Richardson fondled Magnus Robot Fighter this a.m., which has been in my possession for 35+ years.  Where does the time go, and why do I remember these things?  Probably because he had a collection in at the shop and he sold the whole thing to me. I don't recall whether they were his, but likely.  I remember he was trying to sell me his Trans Am at the time too, to help fund his Dark Horse Comics venture.

6 minutes ago, Alawson453 said:

I'll take World’s Finest 192 CGC 9.4 white pages, $70

That's really a nice one - purple cover and all. Somehow, I ended up with two of them after a couple nights of drunken shopping. :tink:

OK - got the last of the books up this evening on page 3.  That will be it for this thread. :sumo: 

23 hours ago, lizards2 said:

When you are selling the Baby Hueys, you know, you are the rock n' roll machine of the sales forums! 

3 minutes ago, crassus said:
23 hours ago, lizards2 said:

When you are selling the Baby Hueys, you know, you are the rock n' roll machine of the sales forums! 

Hardly, but :headbang: 

Twisted Tales 1 9.8 white pages $20
Tomb of Dracula 6 7.5/8.0 slightly OW pages $7
Man-Thing V2 #5 7.0, $1
Red Sonja 1 8.5 ow pages – FREE with purchase
Silver Sable 1 9.2/9.4?? white pages $3
Savage She-Hulk 2 6.0 white pages $1
Savage She-Hulk 3 9.0 slightly OW pages $3
Sensational She-Hulk 30 8.5/9.0 white pages $1

:takeit:

17 minutes ago, SpudsOnAHalfShell said:

Twisted Tales 1 9.8 white pages $20