• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ML2K's C2E2 2020!!!! === LAST CALL w/ PRICE DROPS ===
8 8

112 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

OK, guys... back home from Day 1.  Boy, do I have a haul to post up.

I need about an hour (maybe two) to get organized and maybe some eat lunch finally.

As a little preview, expect the yearly DC foils, some books that are sold out at the show, and lots and lots of Wolverine...

Ready set.... :takeit:.... Hahahahaha

OK, starting in 5 minutes... though I think I'll pretty much be posting all throughout the night.  I'm only about 1/4 of the way through everything.

To speed up posting, I'm only doing front cover scans. Back cover scans by request.

If you're familiar with my C2E2 sales threads each year, you'll know that all books are hand-picked by me (unless otherwise noted), all books are bagged and boarded, and there are FREEBIES with each purchase!

1 minute ago, masterlogan2000 said:

OK, starting in 5 minutes... though I think I'll pretty much be posting all throughout the night.  I'm only about 1/4 of the way through everything.

To speed up posting, I'm only doing front cover scans. Back cover scans by request.

If you're familiar with my C2E2 sales threads each year, you'll know that all books are hand-picked by me (unless otherwise noted), all books are bagged and boarded, and there are FREEBIES with each purchase!

:popcorn:

Next up are the three KRS Comics exclusives. I'm a little frustrated with these, as front covers are all flawless, but there are some weird back cover dents on some of the Hulks and Army of Darkness books. I have a feeling that things were stacked on top of these books out of the box (books were all facing downwards). The copies sold to me were already pre-bagged/boarded, so when I finally inspected them a few minutes ago, that's when I found the issues. Easy to press out if you're into that sort of thing, but the ones with issues will have a price cut to reflect the dents.

$60 - Immortal Hulk with Great Power #1 (Kirkham C2E2) Copy A MOVED
NM+
$50 - Immortal Hulk with Great Power #1 (Kirkham C2E2) Copy B MOVED
NM/NM+
$50 - Immortal Hulk with Great Power #1 (Kirkham C2E2) Copy C MOVED
NM/NM+

Spoiler

imm-hulk1.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000
Moved

$45 - Death to the Army of Darkness #1 (Nakayama Virgin C2E2) Copy A MOVED
NM+
$45 - Death to the Army of Darkness #1 (Nakayama Virgin C2E2) Copy B MOVED
NM+
$35 - Death to the Army of Darkness #1 (Nakayama Virgin C2E2) Copy C MOVED
NM/NM+

Spoiler

dotaod1.jpg

This one is not specific to C2E2, but is a convention exclusive that is only being sold by the artist himself (Ryan Gary Browne) as he attends shows this year. Limited to 500 copies, these are pre-signed with COA.

$60 - Usagi #6 (35th Anniversary Browne Exclusive) COA #70/500 SOLD!
$60 - Usagi #6 (35th Anniversary Browne Exclusive) COA #76/500 MOVED
Both NM+

Spoiler

usagi6.jpg

Moved

This book was the only show exclusive by Oni Press. Unfortunately no Rick and Morty this year.  :(

$20 - Aggretsuko #1 (C2E2) Copy A SOLD!
$20 - Aggretsuko #1 (C2E2) Copy B MOVED
$20 - Aggretsuko #1 (C2E2) Copy C MOVED
All NM+

Spoiler

aggretsuko.jpg

SOLD!

This book is stated as being limited to 75 copies. However, I was told the print run is probably closer to 125 to raise a little extra money for the program. Either way, the book was sold out at the show.  I was only able to snag a single copy.

Pricing it aggressively, as it's super high grade and will be sought after by TMNT collectors when word gets out of the limited print run.

$50 - TMNT #102 (Comics 4 Kids C2E2) SOLD!
NM+

Spoiler

tmnt102cb4k.jpg

SOLD!