• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age "Yellow" Daredevil Completist Question

33 posts in this topic

Hey Elvis,

Do you count the reprint of ASM 16 in Marvel Tales as an appearance? Or the reprints of the early DDs in Marvel Super-Heroes? Or are you only looking for the original appearances?

Rhino,

I am definitely interested in both. Obviously I am more interested in original appearances but anything before 1970 is the ultimate goal. Thanks!

What about the letters pages that have reprint panels or the ad pages for Daredevil in other marvel comics. Only for the completist, but it'd be nice to know which comics had Daredevil ads as I can't remember that many. I know ASM had an ad for DD1 but it only showed the title and not the cover.

BTW what was the title of the old Daredevil letters pages, I remember it being something really dumb - OH YEAH...

Let's Level with Daredevil ... or something like that.

BTW what was the title of the old Daredevil letters pages, I remember it being something really dumb - OH YEAH...

That was the title of the book's LP until the 160's-170's. foreheadslap.gif

That was the title of the book's LP until the 160's-170's. foreheadslap.gif

what was it changed to?