• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if I HAD A SPARE $35k

21 posts in this topic

Nah, she's only $300 an hour... You'd be dead before you ran through 35K... sumo.gif

what a way to go!!! thumbsup2.gif

Allow me to say "ditto", where do I sign up?!?

But, if we're thinking like comic people?!? How about:

A raw Fine Plymell Zap #1

A raw Fine Human Torch #1 (ie Last Heritage auction)

Raw copies of Spy Smasher 6, and 9 in VF/NM (Great Hitler covers)

and money left over for a months rent, and 2 hours with the gal (plus a tip)!

Just my "comic - geek" 2 cents!

takeit.gif

;)

902318-bocgf.JPG

The question is: does she come wrapped in purple. It looks like extensive resto to me. A telltale sign is when the breasts are larger than the head.

Especially when they are large enough to use in a basketball game. 27_laughing.gif

Donut Restored Grade

Apparent 9.8 Extensive (P)

Restoration includes: Color touch, some sections reinforced, pieces added

Tan to Light-Tan Skin

PGX thinks she'a all real, but that she's only a 9.4.

But you'd get to have her a lot quicker.

her, and the copy of National #7 that Chris Foss just sold and is reselling for...iirc...17k.

any moneys left over would go to the divorce attorney

The question is: does she come wrapped in purple. It looks like extensive resto to me. A telltale sign is when the breasts are larger than the head.

Especially when they are large enough to use in a basketball game. 27_laughing.gif

She's clearly pressing them. But the question is does that itself constitute restoration? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

She's clearly pressing them. But the question is does that itself constitute restoration? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif