• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade this Rangers Comics #13!
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Quite excited about this new purchase; not sure I'll submit it to CGC but curious where you guys think it would land.

The book feels very well-preserved; the cover is flat and glossy and the spine is amazingly rounded and plump for a 1943 64-pager. Corner bump ULC; tiny tears at the single staple; discreet ink writing on FC. Thanks all!

rangers13.jpg.1ce1c04606591f838653f4f0dc662aea.jpg

rangers13back.jpg.c6f65e44469e6a3a8ecff9659fbd663b.jpg

2 hours ago, Point Five said:

Quite excited about this new purchase; not sure I'll submit it to CGC but curious where you guys think it would land.

The book feels very well-preserved; the cover is flat and glossy and the spine is amazingly rounded and plump for a 1943 64-pager. Corner bump ULC; tiny tears at the single staple; discreet ink writing on FC. Thanks all!

rangers13.jpg.1ce1c04606591f838653f4f0dc662aea.jpg

rangers13back.jpg.c6f65e44469e6a3a8ecff9659fbd663b.jpg

This may easily make 8.5, just as it is. If just a hair less "chewy" in the corners, 9.0! It's an exceptional copy, you have every right to be excited about this one. Even when stored in climate-friendly environments, the blue cover on this mutes to gray, and the back cover is exceptional as well. Presents like a book from a Pedigree find!

8.0. That top spine ding is worrisome but that gasoline alley I got last week has more dings and got a 9. But your corner damage is deeper so I’m going 8.5. But you could get extra credit for the excellent penmanship on the front cover- you never know!