• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 101 & ASM 129 German Editions

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys i am selling some books

I am shipping from Mexico using Fedex to US and Canada for $20, i will carefully pack using good materials and Gemini Mailer

Rules

- No people from bad lists

- No returns if you need more pics let me know 

-Paypal , i canwait max 2 days for payment

8 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:
9 hours ago, davet75 said:

The print quality on the interior pages is outstanding!  I've collected a lot of UK editions and those are B&W on the inside.

Yes it is . I normally don't like to much the European editions but they did a great job with these 

The German editions are very well done. Slightly after the time of "Die Spinne" #100 they switched to coated paper for the insides. A thing that in USA would have been done (gradually) ten years later.
One could object that coated paper is not ideal for comics whose output was conceived for newsprint paper (and it’s right) but these Williams editions are nonetheless very cool. The italian Corno had better paper (uncoated) but for 7-8 years the insides printing quality was often a lot worse than the originals (the Black plate was sourced from paper prints, not film). All in all, printing is a lot better, output materials a "hit and miss". But I love these German editions, 1 book = 1 book. :)