• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Usagi #1 Cover for sale

58 posts in this topic

The horse splash is great, but my DKR "grail" is the splash of Bruce stomping on Superman's face from the end of the story. It's actually in a CAF gallery right now (Charley Williamson I believe).

I love that page.

The WHOLE book is memorable!!! I guess my grail is the first piece of original art that I owned: a page from book 3 of Dark Knight Returns when Batman and Robin go to Selena's apartment and see her hogtied and dressed up as Wonder Woman. Sold it to put myself through med school back in the late 80s. Have been searching for it ever since. CRAZY STOOPID money for the owner and CRAZY STOOPID finder's fee to whoever leads me there!!

The WHOLE book is memorable!!! I guess my grail is the first piece of original art that I owned: a page from book 3 of Dark Knight Returns when Batman and Robin go to Selena's apartment and see her hogtied and dressed up as Wonder Woman. Sold it to put myself through med school back in the late 80s. Have been searching for it ever since. CRAZY STOOPID money for the owner and CRAZY STOOPID finder's fee to whoever leads me there!!

THIS PIECE IS MOVING ON UP. $2000 AND 4 HOURS TO GO.

spider9698. dkr# 3 selena hog tied page. dress as ww. i use to own that page. as well as a page from issue # 2. got them from albert moy when the books 1st came out. i wonder were you the person i sold it to . i kinda wish i held on to it as well. it was a very cool kinky page. larry ;]

This piece isn't going for any less than $6,000 or my name ain't Krazy Kat

KK

Another example of the wisdom of KK.....

All I can say is... why does Krazy Kat never bid on any of these pieces?

I know I'd want to sell my comic art to him since he overvalues everything.

hey, i overvalued it too. thank god i'm not trying to pass myself off as someone who knows jack [embarrassing lack of self control] from a hole in the ground as far as OA is concerned

KK

So, KK, given that you were off again by more than 100%, what exactly is your name? confused-smiley-013.gif

KK

Another example of the wisdom of KK.....

All I can say is... why does Krazy Kat never bid on any of these pieces?

How in the world can you expect someone who bags groceries for a living to actually afford OA?

Except for the cover of Avengers #4 (spiral notebook variant), of course. wink.gif