• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slowly but surely, we’ll get there
3 3

63 posts in this topic

The Official Marvel Try-Out Book (1983) - FNVF - $20 :news: SOLD
A nice copy, with some minimal corner wear, but in nice shape for such a large item.
This copy has a binding error, and page 25/26 is present twice (all of the other pages of course are there).

Qtm9lut.jpg

Spoiler

XUmkcup.jpg
dQxDqWO.jpg
p5GHJbu.jpg
Ixw3Gi6.jpg
1fOvuz2.jpg

Edited by vaillant

On 3/5/2020 at 4:15 PM, vaillant said:

Marvel Mangaverse: Spider-Man #1 - NM-/NM
Marvel Mangaverse: Fantastic Four #1 - NM
Both for $8

lMw2m35.jpg Zp3IoXz.jpg

On 3/6/2020 at 2:38 PM, vaillant said:

Daredevil (v3) (2012) #1-14 Lot - Average VF/VFNM - $39
Full run (#1-14, plus 10.1) of the initial series written by Marc Waid. Issues average in grade at VF+. Some are better, some a bit worse (#1 is in NM, the others shown average at VF+).
The only one in lesser grade is #9, which has a "crunch" going through the whole book in the bottom left corner. #2 is the black and white variant.
All in all, 15 books in nice shape for a great read, for less than $3 each.

ru2K9dg.jpg

hQrhltL.jpg

atdSlpU.jpg

7pgNGog.jpg

W5Yt1Y1.jpg

On 3/6/2020 at 6:02 PM, vaillant said:

Guardians of the Galaxy #1 (2013) (Mile High Variant) - VF+/VFNM - $5
Slight "crunch" in bottom left corner. Otherwise very nice.

0BT6fuR.jpg

14 hours ago, vaillant said:

The Official Marvel Try-Out Book (1983) - FNVF - $20
A nice copy, with some minimal corner wear, but in nice shape for such a large item.
This copy has a binding error, and page 25/26 is present twice (all of the other pages of course are there).

Qtm9lut.jpg

XUmkcup.jpg
dQxDqWO.jpg
p5GHJbu.jpg
Ixw3Gi6.jpg
1fOvuz2.jpg

take

Sorry – I have been a bit swamped with family issues (and the "coronavirus related craze" does not help).
I will try either to add more stuff in the next few days or start a small thread in GA/SA/BA (whatever comes first).
@Comical Situations @fatninja – if you prefer to check out soon just let me know. :)

Thanks for your patience!

1 minute ago, vaillant said:

Sorry – I have been a bit swamped with family issues (and the "coronavirus related craze" does not help).
I will try either to add more stuff in the next few days or start a small thread in GA/SA/BA (whatever comes first).
@Comical Situations @fatninja – if you prefer to check out soon just let me know. :)

I'll wait (thumbsu

On 3/11/2020 at 5:57 PM, vaillant said:

(thumbsu

:news: OK, I am temporarily pausing this sale (and postponing a new sales thread I would have liked to do in GA/SA/BA) because of the coronavirus emergency.
Our government and kept the postal service active, but people are abusing of postal counters operations for things that are not strictly necessary, exposing the employees to unnecessary contact.
The unions have rightly complained, and exhorted to use the post offices only for urgent reasons. And I find it more than reasonable, so my sales are temporarily freezed. :)
(Your comics will be kept warm, LOL).