• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DISCOUNTS ADDED All Marvel CGC only Silver & Bronze Slab sale - Stock market crashing? Buy comics!
4 4

76 posts in this topic

I've decided to dig into my collection a bit and sell some of my key marvel & speculation picks.. I'm going to price these with gocollect averages and recent ebay sales.  Some of these I may be selling at a loss so prices are fairly firm.  Offers will be responded to once the post is 24 hours old.  If you want it, just take it!  Threads beats out PM offers as per usual.  Paypal, cashier's checks, and postal money orders OK payment methods.  No returns on slabs.  Shipping is a flat $10 for all orders under $100 and anything above that will require the insurance amount added, there's no add on per each additional book.

I'm trying to take these pictures fairly quickly with a DSLR camera and minimal lighting so if you need better pictures before deciding please ask.  
If you click on the picture and open it in a new tab you'll notice the colors seem to be showing up way nicer.. not sure why hotlinking pictures in the thread colors look muted.  

starting alphabetically with silver age...

5WUR8pR.jpg

Edited by 90sChild