• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help finding comic

10 posts in this topic

It was an underground type book. If it was Fantagraphics, D&Q or deeper underground I don’t know. 

group of kids one of which loves to play war. He imagines himself a general leading men into war and so on.  One day the other kids tell him, “ we’ll give you all the tanks in the world if you poop Your pants.”

the next frame the war guy is standing proudly on a hill as he has thought ballon of him commanding all these tanks. Below his pants Appear to be getting heavier with stink lines and flys buzzing around his drawers.  

i laughed my off when I first read this. Anybody know book I’m talking about. 

Yummy Fur?

Edited by NoMan

7 hours ago, NoMan said:

It was an underground type book. If it was Fantagraphics, D&Q or deeper underground I don’t know. 

group of kids one of which loves to play war. He imagines himself a general leading men into war and so on.  One day the other kids tell him, “ we’ll give you all the tanks in the world if you poop Your pants.”

the next frame the war guy is standing proudly on a hill as he has thought ballon of him commanding all these tanks. Below his pants Appear to be getting heavier with stink lines and flys buzzing around his drawers.  

i laughed my off when I first read this. Anybody know book I’m talking about. 

Yummy Fur?

Peter Bagge's neat stuff.  it was buddy bradley's little brother.

5 minutes ago, NoMan said:

thanks! good stuff!

That line must be iconic-it runs thru my mind periodically
"TANKS!!  GIMME TANKS!!!"

41 minutes ago, mrc said:

....be aware, I've been getting malicious attacks from readcomicsonline website 2c

never had an issue i go there a lot but anyway I have a chromebook

23 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Serious?

What type of attacks?

Malvertising. An intrusion attempt by wvhba6470p.com. Get it every time at readcomicsonline. My (PC) Norton blocks it so probably only medium risk. Persistant though. :(