• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
27 27

9,323 posts in this topic

There were more pre-code horror books in the Northford collection than in the Spokane collection and both collections contained books with a mix of grades. There might be more nm Northfords but, if so, it's probably mostly due to the greater overall quantity than because the Northfords were overall nicer. Page quality is uniformly better on the Spokanes.

Not sure exactly -- maybe 50% to 75% larger with respect to horror books. The collections are not that much different in total issues but the Spokane issues are more varied.

Not sure exactly -- maybe 50% to 75% larger with respect to horror books. The collections are not that much different in total issues but the Spokane issues are more varied.

This makes sense. Here is a good question how much of the Northford collection does Metropolis still own raw? 50%, 25% 10%???

Sweet Cap. I always loved the superhero revival books from Atlas. Here's one I just got back that I had given up in a trade that I had regretted. It's a file copy I originally got from Gene Carpenter several years ago the first time and it's now back home again. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

101_2111.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Here's 3 war books I've been looking for a long time..... the first 2 are keepers, the 3rd I hope to upgrade someday.... an awesome Anderson cover. The other two are Heath. I can't afford runs of Atlas so I seek out issues with favorite covers and ALSO interior stories by favorite artists. GOD BLESS...

101_2110.jpg

101_2108.jpg

101_2125.jpg

I particularly like Gene Colan stories. Others that catch my attention are Williamson, Wildey, Maneely, Drucker, Lawrence, Heath, Severin, and Anderson..... although there are others too. A book with an awesome cover and two or more interior stories by the above will end up on my short list. GOD BLESS....

101_2119.jpg

101_2120.jpg

101_2121.jpg