• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,319 posts in this topic

Stop your griping :baiting:

This is how the other half lives

StrangeTales23_zps4fe35d97.jpg

And that cover's story's splash page -

StrangeTales23-WhiteonBlackSplash_zps45cba34d.jpg

Very cool Scrooge! I seem to remember reversing that page and posting it to see what it would look like in normal view a long time ago but can't find it. Unique little story in that issue. (thumbs u

Stop your griping :baiting:

This is how the other half lives

StrangeTales23_zps4fe35d97.jpg

And that cover's story's splash page -

StrangeTales23-WhiteonBlackSplash_zps45cba34d.jpg

Very cool Scrooge! I seem to remember reversing that page and posting it to see what it would look like in normal view a long time ago but can't find it. Unique little story in that issue. (thumbs u

StrangeTales23-WhiteonBlackSplash_zpsf69da9f2.jpg

Here is a new Strange Tales 33 I picked up. I bought a very nice copy 6-9 months ago only to find it was missing the last page...so I needed a new copy to complete my ST pre code run.

I posted this in the grade my book thread pop in with a comment if you have a chance. This one confuses me a bit and I always appreciate the opinions of my fellow Atlas PCH!

d70bb810-0268-413a-b151-c6fbcb15ca5e_zps0b78d831.jpg

Edited by Johnny545

Very nice! So is your ST Precode run complete with this issue?

Btw: from front cover only I would have said 6.5 but after seeing the back cover in the grading thread with that stain and dust shadow, I would have to say 5.5 at best. Still presents well for the grade. (thumbs u

Very nice! So is your ST Precode run complete with this issue?

Btw: from front cover only I would have said 6.5 but after seeing the back cover in the grading thread with that stain and dust shadow, I would have to say 5.5 at best. Still presents well for the grade. (thumbs u

Thanks for the input. Yes, just about complete need a 2, 15, 19.