• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lol

15 posts in this topic

If I was Jim (awe4one), I'd pick up a few of these at the LCS and hit up all of the underbiddeers at their highest bid. I had a supersweet copy of this German book once- they aren't even printed in the same year as the original. I don't see the reason for the multiples. It is like picking up the Spider-man toy that comes with a reprint ASM 300 and selling that for $300

Jesus, there are some stupid people out there, with way too much money.

I'm gonna get in the color laser tonight and print my own "Canadian Limited Edition" copy of Hulk 181 and start the bidding at $300.

Jesus, there are some stupid people out there, with way too much money.

I'm gonna get in the color laser tonight and print my own "Canadian Limited Edition" copy of Hulk 181 and start the bidding at $300.

Be sure to indicate that it is "1 of 5000" thumbsup2.gif

"1 of 1250" fool! Keep the numbers low and the speculator wallets open.

Of course, I'm going to actually print 10K of them and use duplicate numbers. thumbsup2.gif

"1 of 1250" fool! Keep the numbers low and the speculator wallets open.

Of course, I'm going to actually print 10K of them and use duplicate numbers. thumbsup2.gif

sounds like the DF method to success thumbsup2.gif

If I was Jim (awe4one), I'd pick up a few of these at the LCS and hit up all of the underbiddeers at their highest bid.

I have a bunch of these...may have to give your suggestion a try next time... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim