• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Very nicePF!! I am a low grade guy myself for the most part. I do buy restored books though when I can't find a low grade.

Do you have a #5? That is my favorite of the single digits.

Funny you should ask... smile.gif

...but to their amazement, he easily and cheerfully shrugs off their bullets...

1555881-cf2.jpg

One enemy soldier, believing their guns must be filled with blanks, proceeds to shoot himself in the foot. (The tiny red star Shuster adds in is priceless!...yep, that would smart just a bit...)

Here's a purchase from last year that I've finally paid off. This was MAJOR purchase considering my limited comic budget, but I couldn't pass it up. I'm like a proud pappa with this one, and it's the next best thing to me finding my grail (Action #13).

Here it is cloud9.gif

Act10.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

That's a tough book, and I'd be very happy with a moderately restored copy just like that. Now crack it out and enjoy the stories and the off-white pages! You'll find that you like it even more without the purple label. wink.gif

Here's a purchase from last year that I've finally paid off. This was MAJOR purchase considering my limited comic budget, but I couldn't pass it up. I'm like a proud pappa with this one, and it's the next best thing to me finding my grail (Action #13).

Here it is cloud9.gif

Act10.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

yay.gif

Thanks guys for the kind words.

I'm real happy with this book as I've always wanted an Action between 2-10, and the only way for me to afford this book is to get a restored copy. I'm happy it has no tape, no cleaning, & no trimming.

I do still hope to find an Action #13 someday, but it's been such a long time looking that I've had to move on to other options.

Thanks guys for the kind words.

I'm real happy with this book as I've always wanted an Action between 2-10, and the only way for me to afford this book is to get a restored copy. I'm happy it has no tape, no cleaning, & no trimming.

I do still hope to find an Action #13 someday, but it's been such a long time looking that I've had to move on to other options.

Holy Toledo Durden!! That book is awesome! Outstanding! 893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Just an excuse to bump this thread:

Here's my copy of Supes #17 which I bought years ago not knowing the staples were replaced Christo_pull_hair.gif but still it presents well for a 3.0.

Sup17d.jpg

That does present well for a 3.0, and I like the exceptional page quality as well 893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

Just an excuse to bump this thread:

Here's my copy of Supes #17 which I bought years ago not knowing the staples were replaced Christo_pull_hair.gif but still it presents well for a 3.0.

Sup17d.jpg

great book Brian, one of the best covers ever !,.. presents very well for the grade,.. now I just need to find one. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif