• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed Thanks for Looking... "Pre-Consignment Site" Board Exclusive Slab Sale!
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Hello Forumites!,

I haven't sold here in a while, but figured I'd offer some of my New Slabs directly to potential buyers for a short time before listing them on a consignment site or Ebay.

I'm offering these books at prices that are less than I'd accept at other sales venues. So, if you're in the market for any of these books, you'll do better here than once they are listed with a 10% fee, etc.

UPDATE: Sale Ends Friday, March 20th at 1pm EST

Sales Conditions/Rules:

:takeit: in the thread or by PM wins and trumps any negotiations. I'm open to reasonable counter-offers, especially if multiple items are desired, but am not open to trades.

• No members of the Hall of Shame or Probation List please.

• I ship USPS Priority and require full insurance and signature confirmation. It is not included in my ask price and will be determined based on your location and purchase (without a handling charge or profit). If you have a Fed-Ex or UPS account and your own private insurance, of course we can go that route instead.

• I pack very securely with appropriate packing materials. I don't take any chances with shipping. Check my Kudos thread... BronzeBruce13 Kudos!

• No International shipping for these items at this time due to the increased uncertainty and reliability of international shipping right now.

• PayPal (goods and services), Cashiers Checks/Money Orders, and Personal Checks accepted (PCs need to clear before shipping).

No Returns on CGC-graded comic books.

• Consider all books pressed.

Edited by BronzeBruce13
Update

Special Marvel Edition CGC 9.6 White Pages... $1,295 + (S/I)

*Note, white area on top edge is a minor print issue where the ink didn't adhere properly? Its not a handling defect. It looks more prominent in the scan due to the shadow behind it.

SpecialMvlEd15CGC96W_FC.jpg

SpecialMvlEd15CGC96W_RC.jpg

Edited by BronzeBruce13
Clarification

Forever People 1 CGC 9.0 White Pages... $225 + (S/I)

*TBH, I expected a better grade on this one although I don't disagree strongly with the grade in hindsight (if grading is tighter). The grading notes haven't posted, but there are 2 fiber-breaking creases at the bottom edge of the back cover which are difficult to see. In any event, the nicest 9.0 you could ask for.

ForeverPeople1CGC90W_FC.jpg

ForeverPeople1CGC90W_RC.jpg

Amazing Adventures 11 CGC 9.8 White Pages... $14,995 + (S/I)

*There hasn't been a recorded GPA Sale since 2015.

There are only (7) 9.8s in the census after 20 years of grading... and 852 submitted copies.

With Disney/Marvel Studios reacquiring the X-Men Franchise, this issue (along with other X-Men keys frankly) could easily skyrocket to new heights. If the "Furry Beast" is used, I may regret selling.

Serious offers only please. I'm not willing to move much at this time.

AmazingAdventure11CGC98W_FC.jpg

AmazingAdventure11CGC98W_RC.jpg