• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book industry folk that have posted here?

5 posts in this topic

So, I was wondering - who are the big-shots and even not-so-big-shots, that have ever posted here on the CGC boards? Have we ever had a Frank Miller or a Joe Quesadilla or even a Rob Liefeld? Jim Shooter? I am sure I have heard one story about a certain artist that came here, got trolled, and left in a huff, but IDK who that was anymore.

So, anyone know/remember who is a "name" in the comic book biz that has posted here???

-slym

I feel like Scott Williams posts in the original art area.

And it could be a mirage but Yannick Paquette might have posted in copper a few years ago? possibly got in an argument with someone and then left.  (I might totally have this wrong).

3 hours ago, revat said:

I feel like Scott Williams posts in the original art area.

And it could be a mirage but Yannick Paquette might have posted in copper a few years ago? possibly got in an argument with someone and then left.  (I might totally have this wrong).

Scott Williams is a regular poster, though he mostly sticks to the OA forum.

We had Andrew Paquette posting in Modern late last year.

Neal Adams

Michael Netzer

3 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Don Rosa. 

(thumbsu He popped in briefly around the time when his collection was being sold.