• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to ummseven!!

23 posts in this topic

This was my favorite part from his description:

All of the comics have been preserved perfectly & are in great conditon. Now the reason that my comics are worth this amount is because they are all #1 first editons. First editons are always the most valuable because they are the very first appearrances of any character in comics,unless the characters first appearrance was in another comic series.

...they are the very first appearrances of any character in comics,unless the characters first appearrance was in another comic series.

This guy must have gone to the Edward D. Wood School Of Creative Writing, out of which camne such gems as:

"Future events like these well affect us in the future."

"Visits? That would mean visitors!"

"Modern women. They've been like that all down through the ages."

"Inspector Clay is dead...murdered. And somebody's responsible!"

grin.gif

That X-Men # 1 pic that Titan posted - that's not the original cover. The real one doesn't have Marvel Girls "power lines" coming from her head. And the words "In the Sensational Fantastic Four Style" doesn't have a circle around it on the real cover.

And to make it look good, he cancelled his Yahoo auction grin.gif

there is diffently something not write with this auction...I can't believe ummseven would be that stupid....hell, even have that amount of money....maybe he has just screwing around and is going to get a NPB for it...

I finally got it...sorry took me a while and saw another thread on it. Once I stopped laughing I just had to find out what his replys have been back to you?....I saw you asked for a payment plan...lol....This is killing me I can't wait to see the whole thing laid out...I really loved this part in his auction---

First editons are always the most valuable because they are the very first appearrances of any character in comics,unless the characters first appearrance was in another comic series

and not ot forget:

X-men #1 (One of the same comics I am selling) sold for 3 million in a Calfornia auction by itself.

LMAO....

So did you send him a envlope full of monopoly money yet?..or better yet just photo copy a $100 bill and chang it around on Photo Shop so it looks like a 100,000 one......this is killing me!

To Dang funny!

I'm thinking about sending him a email him and tell him I was out of the country on business and just missed the auctions end and ask if the current winner falls through will he consider selling to me....what do ya think?

Ummseven should DEFINITELY win that one again...

After all...you can only get one "net negative" per seller anyway.

Oh, and in case you're wondering...

According to Ebay guidlines, he should have paid $3.30 for the "listing fee"...

and the "final auction fee" was $18,013.12, if my math is right.

I'm guessing he probably didn't put in his correct account numbers

if he's relisted the books a second time. smile.gif

Bonds, how did you get off without a neg here? Don't get me wrong, I think this is funny-as-hell, but surprised you would use your main eBay id (assuming of course that is your main id... wink.gif ) Thought this would be snapped up by somebody like you_lose_scammer_boy(0).

Or is avoiding the neg a trade secret of the Vigilante Canine Patrol Corps? cool.gif

Z.