• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else experiencing PAYPAL problems?

2 posts in this topic

They seem to fine with taking money on my behalf but not quite so fine about processing my attempts to withdraw the money.   Account shows one payment received but doesn't show the money itself in my account.   It shows another payment partially "on hold" but doesn't allow withdrawal of the portion that's not on hold, either.  I tried to call and got a message they weren't doing calls because of the coronavirus.  Then I sent a message.  Tried to log in later to see if they responded and the entire site was inaccessible.

Just confused that when I initially sign in to PayPal, their site twice pushed me to use/sign into Xoom. Then Xoom ads appear on my cell.

Used to be able to send Friends and Family to USA relatives from my PayPal balance without a fee; now there is a nominal fee regardless. Then they changed the rules so that 'no fee' Friends and Family from a PayPal balance is only eligible to Canadian :| PayPal residents, as I live in the frozen tundra.