• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free Account Upgrade
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I currently have a free account that I signed up with an a convention and only submitted my comics when I attended a convention. A podcast I watch had mentioned that with the whole pandemic happening, I as a free registered member can submit my comics into the cgc headquarters to be graded. 

My question is that I actually need help as far as how to “upgrade” my free account to get the benefit of submitting my comics through the mail. 

• Administrator
On 3/29/2020 at 5:03 PM, xBattlePigx said:

I currently have a free account that I signed up with an a convention and only submitted my comics when I attended a convention. A podcast I watch had mentioned that with the whole pandemic happening, I as a free registered member can submit my comics into the cgc headquarters to be graded. 

My question is that I actually need help as far as how to “upgrade” my free account to get the benefit of submitting my comics through the mail. 

Hello,

If you have submitted comics directly to CGC at a show you will already have a free account as well as an customer number (Starts with CS). Simply log into your account using your email address on file and the password and you will have access to the online submission forms. If you have any questions regarding the online form or submission process please contact our customer service team at submissions@cgccomics.com