• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solarboy 2 Original Owner Collections Unearthed--GA/SA
10 10

731 posts in this topic

Good Morning everyone.  The thread is all cleaned up.  I will be posting a large group of Blackhawk tomorrow night.  About 60 of them give or take with some awesome covers.  In the meantime ill do a little discount for everyone till tomorrow when we start.  There are still a ton of great books left that are well priced......take a look.

20% OFF all remaining comics if you have purchased from me during this thread so far.

10% OFF all remaining comics if you have NOT purchased from me during this thread so far.

1 minute ago, PopKulture said:

Take this too at 20% off - I want a few with the mailing label. It's cool to know where they came from!  :takeit:

Winner!!! its an awesome story....everyone of these belong to a brother/sister Tommy and Kathleen....some were mailed and some they got off the newstands.....

Batman #61 1.0 

Adventure Comics #288  5.0  

Detective Comics #252  2.0  

Action Comics #255  4.0  

Superman #143  4.0  

Worlds Finest #92  1.5  

Worlds Finest #177  5.5  

Worlds Finest #178  4.0 

All Sold via PM....Thanks

1 hour ago, Batman1fan said:

Batman 61

Adventure Comics 288

Detective Comics 252

Action Comics 255

Superman 143

Worlds Finest 92

Worlds Finest 177

Worlds Finest 178

Ill take these per PM.  Thanks Solar!!

You’re welcome bud. Enjoy them. 

Guys keep the offers coming via PM.  there are still a ton of great disney books left, some great Wonder woman and Fantastic four, world's finest, batman, detective........don't be shy im making deals and being very fair.  Tonight at 6pm will be posting a large group of Blackhawk.  Thank you

20% OFF all remaining comics if you have purchased from me during this thread so far.

10% OFF all remaining comics if you have NOT purchased from me during this thread so far.

Edited by SOLAR BOY