• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Letter to the King Netflix Show

2 posts in this topic

I just finished this show yesterday and felt it was worth suggesting as a binge type of show.  The writing is unique enough that I didn't get bored and although not ground breaking there was a couple twist and turns I didn't see coming.  A solid B+ show that I'd think comic book people would enjoy.

Letter for the King was better than I expected. Really enjoyed the stunning landscape and castle shots. My ranking that comic-fantasy collectors may enjoy streaming and viewing:

1. Money Heist: Spanish crime drama with English sub-titles.

2. Westworld season 3. Incredible use of electronic and classical music in a Blade Runner-type setting.

3. Locke and Key. Family drama with horror elements. Can't compare to Image (?) comic book I never read.

4. Letter for the King. Good for family viewing.

5. Star Trek: Picard season 1. Getting a bit burnt out with so many Star Trek :news:/Discovery tv series extensions.

I have not watched Witcher that some folks recommend.