• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #52 Sweet Copy!!! Any Takers?

5 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I figured I'd try posting some of my collection here in the marketplace before they hit eBay.

Here is an ASM #52, it is a really nice copy. Please review the scans and come to your own conclusions. Serious bidders please PM me me with an offer. I will keep it up here for a couple of days. If my friends from the boards want it and the price is fair.... all the better! grin.gif

What you need to know...

PROS: Colors look like it's hot off the presses! Flat, White - Off White pages, all pages intact, no ink, no restoration (I've had it for over 20 years in my personal collection), tight staples, nice edges, tight corners.

CONS: Crease on the upper right front corner maybe 1', small 1/2" crease on bottom right front corner, printing fold on back cover left edge (not noticeable from inside, thus the printing flaw???), maybe 3 small stresses on the spine.

Please list the grade you think it is as well. I have my opinion and would be glad to share with you in a PM gossip.gif

Again, you be the judge and submit an offer to me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

ASM52F.jpg

ASM52B.jpg

Thanks again...

John

thumbsup2.gif

I dunno. I was kinda interested but you make it sound like its already sold to your friend unless I throw mad cash around so I've just moved on. I'm cheap! confused-smiley-013.gif

I haven't had any offers... What I meant by friends was all of you on the forum! I am not looking for "mad cash". But I am not going to sell for a fraction If interested PM me...

Thanks!

John