• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Higher Grade & Random DC & Marvel **CLOSED!! THANK YOU TO ALL**
1 1

281 posts in this topic

Thanks for the purchases during the Easter Sale. 
All PM's are answered and everything in the thread is now up to date with today's purchases so far.

The recap on the 1st page is showing everything still available in the sale as of 1:00pm CST

(thumbsu

Hi Everyone,

I have a few projects this week that will monopolize a lot of my time.  Based on that, I'm not going to be able to list anything else and will be closing the thread from this moment.

I really want to say thank you to everyone that participated and picked up some great books.  I'm going to start sending out invoices which will take up most of my day today.

I will send a PM with the details for each buyer and request your PayPal emails in that message.  Once you replied if you haven't already given me your PayPal I'll send out the PayPal invoices.

Thanks again and have a great day!! 

Edited by Red_Hood

7 hours ago, JRBaxter said:

Take @20%

Hi JRBaxter, Thanks for the purchases.  Just a quick update.  Habsfan1 actually claimed the Wonder Woman #186 earlier in the thread but the rest are all yours!  Thank you!!