• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - thanks for the purchases!
2 2

812 posts in this topic

I'm going to concentrate on finishing up scanning the last long box of Bronze Age books over the next few days so I can finish this bad boy up next week.  Until I start posting again next week you can get $10 in free books for every $50 in books you grab from the list above - buy $100 in book and you can pick $20 worth of books from the unsold lists as a freebee.  You must buy at least $50 books to get the freebee upgrade but every $10 will get a random freebee like usual below $50.  Tons of great 70s books up for grabs for only a couple bucks - can't beat that especially with a flat $5 shipping deal.  New purchases after this post are eligible for the pick your own freebee offer until I start posting again on Monday.

Edited by 1Cool

35 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

Don't know if I can pick and choose but I've bought over $50 so if I can, :takeit:

fqXMCuj.jpg

Should add up to $10..

The pick your own freebee deal just began and will run thru the weekend and only for new purchases during that time.  I've got some nice freebees that I'll give away to people that have bought before this but this is an incentive for people to clear out some of the left overs.

It was a little unclear so i added some verbiage to my offer.

Edited by 1Cool

24 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

The pick your own freebee deal just began and will run thru the weekend and only for new purchases during that time.  I've got some nice freebees that I'll give away to people that have bought before this but this is an incentive for people to clear out some of the left overs.

It was a little unclear so i added some verbiage to my offer.

Thanks for the expanded explanation.  I'm clear now.  

1 hour ago, speedcake said:

So we pick $50 worth now, and then choose $10 worth as freebies?

Yep - pick $50 worth of books and you can pick $10 in freebees.  Or you could go for broke and be a big baller and grab $100 in books and get $20 in freebees.

Thread now up to date.  I'll update my available book spreadsheets right before starting up again on Monday.  Each $50 in books purchased from yesterday until Monday gets to pick $10 in free books from the thread.  Great way to get a nice set of Invaders or just fill in some gaps in your collection.

The last batch of books have been scanned and I should be able to finish this one up by Wednesday at the latest.  Great 20% freebee offer is closing up tomorrow at 11:00ish but I will go back to the random free book every $10 in books you buy.

Pick your own 20% discount is now off the table but I've got some more great Bronze age books up for grabs.  More tomorrow and then I'll finish up on Wednesday.

Chalton Premiere 1 - 4.5 - $3

Kamandi 48 - 8.5 - $2

Charlon Premiere 1 4.5.jpg

Kamandi 48 8.5.jpg

Kamandi 50 - 9.4 - $4 SOLD to Batarag:news:

Kazar 1 - 9.2 - $2 SOLD to Speedcake:news:

Kamandi 50 9.4.jpg

Kazar 1 9.2.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

Kazar 3 - 6.0 - $4 SOLD to Speedcake:news:

Kazar 3 - 9.4 - $3 SOLD to Speedcake:news:

Kazar 3 6.0.jpg