• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel personal collection for sale Larger discounts BETTER than Buy 1 get one free. Last chance offer ends this weekend!!
2 2

90 posts in this topic

1st a bit about me. I have been a collector for the past 50 years. I have sold on ebay under the name kevincwa and have a 20 year buying and selling relationship there with 100% ++ feedback. I have bought and sold here as well and have been a member of cpg.com  since the old wizard world closed their site several years ago. 

I believe it is now time to move the majority of my personal collection. and I will start with a handful of books and see if this generates decent interest and will add books as time allows. 

my rules are the same as most other sellers here   first  :takeit:get  the books and  not not interested in HOS of probationary member sales. Paypal goods and services for payment. Return policy: Unless I have made a major mistake, coupon clipped, centerfold detatched,  torn page,  glaring defects which I should have caught, refunds are not acceptable. All grading is subjective.  a 1/2 point difference between you as a buyer and me is  not something  I can make adjustments for,  Shipping is vna flat rate priority only (no exceptions). I will do my best to describe defects in the books. and scans are of the actual books I am selling and photo of the centerfold will be in each listing. I am hoping that these books can bring another joy in these trying times. 

Best offers are always considered as are bulk purchases but unreasonable offers will not be responded to. Shipping is flat rate $7 for up to 10 books combined shipping is available 

Really want to move some books so  I will offer any combination of books at buy 1 at my ask price and get up to that value at no extra charge!!! here's how it works buy a book that costs $75 from  me and you can add a $50 and $25 (=$75) for no additional charge!!. buy a $90 book and you can add 6 $15 books at no charge. This is my last attempt to move books this quickly and cheaply after 48hrs I am closing this forum for the time being!!!

Once books are on hold it seems only fair that deal concludes within 72hrs or books go back up for sale. 

Just added some Thor books for those of you who have interest in JIMs might find some additional books that interest you. Also added FF lets keep this sale train moving along

Edited by anstettoman
Price reduction

thor 133 beat but complete. "EGO the living planet minor key"

major cover tear from side of front cover to ego's forehead, bottom cover spine split extends thru 1 page. bottom staple pop at centerfold 

My grade is 2.0 

My asking price is $15

Scan72.jpg

Scan73.jpg

WIN_20200423_16_51_03_Pro.jpg

Edited by anstettoman

That's an interesting flaw, actually. I know a detached centerfold impacts the grade a bit, but if a production flaw causes the centerfold to have never been attached in the first place at one of the staples, is it treated the same by CGC?  Or is it like if a book is only manufactured with one staple and doesn't really have an impact on the grade?  Great books so far, GLWTS!

3 minutes ago, speedcake said:

That's an interesting flaw, actually. I know a detached centerfold impacts the grade a bit, but if a production flaw causes the centerfold to have never been attached in the first place at one of the staples, is it treated the same by CGC?  Or is it like if a book is only manufactured with one staple and doesn't really have an impact on the grade?  Great books so far, GLWTS!

thanks for the kind words  that is a good question I'm sure others may be able to answer this one better than I can. It really has an indent where the staple should have gone thru but no holes where is was punched thru. 

4 minutes ago, anstettoman said:

thanks for the kind words  that is a good question I'm sure others may be able to answer this one better than I can. It really has an indent where the staple should have gone thru but no holes where is was punched thru. 

It's production related it shouldn't affect the grade per say. Same as a book manufactured with 1 staple. OLD CGC would have green labeled it, like 2003 CGC. Not now

2 hours ago, speedcake said:

You've got it...centerfold detached from one staple is no biggie, especially if it's manufactured that way.